Poison mono run help

elfen

Yes... I am going to be just like cain....dear god help me get through this.

Here are the pokemon I have in mind, but i cannot think of the others. And be cautious, i am not going back to any episodes, only in 14.

Starter- Bulbasaur

Venusaur

Ability- Either one.

EV- Prob Sp attk. and def

Item- Big Root

Moves-

Sleep powder Leech Seed

Growth Giga Drain

Venomoth

Tinted Lens

HP and DEF

Idk

Quiver Dance Bug Buzz

Psychic ????

Crobat

Infiltrator

Speed and ATK

idk

Acrobatics Confuse Ray

Cross Poison ????

Dragalge

Adaptability

HP and SP ATK

idk

Surf Toxic

Dragon Pulse Sludge Bomb

Now I cannot form the last 2 members.... I also want 2 or 3 rotating members as well, any thought?

Pick up a Nidorino/Nidorina from the Byxbysion tunnels. In Nidoking, you've got great offense, and in Nidoqueen, great defense. The only issue would be finding/mining moon stones.

There's always Garbodor, but it's not got much going for it beside Toxic Spikes.

Muk can be good for attack, but its moveset is poor.

Amonguss would be excellent for eating up physical attacks, which your team doesn't seem to have a remedy for, but you already have a Grass/Poison.

Roserade is an excellent special attacker, but again, you've got Grass/Poison. Also, Venemoth fills its role just as well.

Drapion is a great buffer against Psychic types and would make a good physical attacker to add.
That's all that comes to mind, currently.

This won't be a pure monotype run but if you want a pure Cain run. He does get an oshawott later. Maybe you could grab a water type too even just for rotation.

For team members, I suggest Toxicroak. With poison touch as the ability. Revenge, Sucker Punch, Poison Jab (+ poison touch. Oh the toxic glory) and Venoshock, if you're confident in it's special-attack. If you're not, a lot of other moves will do if you're willing to do breeding (I'm not). But I do suggest you put venoshock on something if you use this set. It can be incredible for poison teams.

And like Ark said, Drapion is an incredible defense (actually tanked the surprise I got in ep 14 really well.) Though I haven't come up with a great moveset yet (besides toxic spikes)

Aw, darn the fact you're not going back to older episodes, oh well.

Ark and Damiano pretty much stated the ones I would recommend if I were not to breed any of them with 5th Gen Breeding Mechanics. Two other Pokemon you can consider would be Weezing and Scolipede, with Weezing being an amazing physical tank and Scolipede being able to Baton Pass its Speed Boost (if you get one with it) and/or set up Spikes/T. Spikes (if you breed it onto it).