Reborn Prom!

Stein

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.......You bastards dun stole my idea even tho I was planning to leave after I spiked it. [s]with poison[/s]

Oh well since Mael is stealing all my plans. I guess I'll do a tournament somewhere during the time or track down thoese Raider nooblets. seriously did they ever attempt to raid here yet like they claim to do.

[quote name='Kazeshini' timestamp='1303915988' post='13093']
Saya why is it I can see you being the house wife that plans all the little events for either the community or your children? Oh wait you're already doing that. You know besides the house wife role. I will attend for the mere reason that Mashew wants to go.... with me. Other than that why do I also feel you are going to make this go out of hand? Saya remember don't bite off more than you can chew.
[/quote]

<3. Housewfie Saya is not housewife. It's more me and Kitty wanna dance together all night long, Saya! lol. and awww Yay for me getting what I want<3~. and Saya has peoples to help her like mee :3

• Administrators
[quote name='Geo' timestamp='1304033173' post='13162']
Shudd up Emo Kid~ Post are really worth nothing outside Reborn so wynaut let them post for worthless Rupees . Its not like this is the first topic that went off topic.
[/quote]

Okay, no.
Firstly, you do not tell other users to shut up. Even [i]less[/i] an admin, and [i]even less than that[/i] for enforcing a rule. Just because it isn't strictly enforced widely is NO reason for it to be dismissed. It's a new rule to this place, I realize, so it may take some getting used to, but he is 100% right in remind you all of it here and now.

Anyway,
What kind of games are we going to have at this thing...?

*Too distracted at Persona 4 video and Persona 3 FES song, and how awesome those games are, and how much I want to play them like to undestand King's game*

Still...! It's probably going to be fun! :D
Also, if you guys want, I can get us a free Ventrilo server with friends. Or can introduce us all to XFire, wich is free and easy to setup-

Just tell me c:

[quote name='KuraiMuin' timestamp='1304100821' post='13206']
*Too distracted at Persona 4 video and Persona 3 FES song, and how awesome those games are, and how much I want to play them like to undestand King's game*
[/quote]
I officially love you [s]don'ttellIkaruorKingo[/s]

[quote name='KuraiMuin' timestamp='1304100821' post='13206']
Still...! It's probably going to be fun! :D
Also, if you guys want, I can get us a free Ventrilo server with friends. Or can introduce us all to XFire, wich is free and easy to setup-

Just tell me c:
[/quote]

Um sure! we can talk about it tonight?

• Administrators
[quote name='Uxie' timestamp='1303858174' post='13056']
Trying to see if Online [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkTaY7BGr3M"]King's Game[/url] will work sounds plausible.
[/quote]
>Trying to see if Kings Game sounds plausible
>Tring to see sounds
>See sounds

I think someone needs to lay off the drugs. Let's keep this party PG-13

imeanwhatilysaya

[quote name='Amethyst' timestamp='1304225110' post='13249']
>Tring to see sounds
>See sounds

imeanwhatilysaya
[/quote]
y u no liek NC-16?

[quote name='Amethyst' timestamp='1304225110' post='13249']
>Tring to see sounds
>See sounds

imeanwhatilysaya
[/quote]
lol I get it

...Ahh...Hallucinogens...

[spoiler]Also

[color="#00FF00"]>implying this whole thing isn't [i]screaming[/i] Meteor episode[/color][/spoiler]