[Spoilers] Speculations based on the episode 15 teaser

Vertex74

(sorry for poor English)

So I just finished episode 14 yesterday and saw the spoiler, it is a poem which is quite obviously related to what we saw in Shade's gym.

I don't remember the exact wording of the poem, but the most important message that the poem carries is that among the four screens, two are "true" while two are "false".

So, what does "true" and "false" mean?

The meaning of "true" should be quite obvious, which is the deaths that would really happen or have already happened. So, Corey and Kiki are the "true" ones.

Then what about the meaning of "false"? In my opinion, "false" means two things:

Firstly, it means that the death is "false", in other words, Amaria and Lin will survive after experiencing the incident shown on the screen. This is quite obvious for Amaria though (since we have to challenge her later). Yet, it also means that Lin will survive that "self explosion" and survive, which seems quite impossible......or is it...?

This leads to my second point, which is that being "false" also means that what we saw on the Amaria and Lin screens are slightly distorted from the reality. Originally, many of us thought that Titania was going to push Amaria into the cascade but what the screen really showed was a failed attempt to rescue Amaria from committing suicide.

So, in Lin's case, she might be able to survive the "self explosion" simply because we also misinterpreted this "prophecy": what was shown on the screen might not be a "self explosion" at all...

So, what's actually happening in Lin's "prophecy"?

I had no idea at first, until I realized that this game is called "Pokemon REBORN"

Lin is the current leader of team meteor, who aims to collect four keys and free arceus.

Would it be possible that after arceus is free, Lin plans to absorb the power of arceus, turning herself into a being more powerful than humans?

When watching Lin's body falling apart after the "self explosion", it kinda reminds me of how a butterfly emerges from a cocoon, where a "old shell" collapses and a new body emerges.

It makes sense if someone wants to become something that surpasses human, he needs to "dispose" the "old body".

Therefore, what I'm trying to say is: Lin is not going to "self destruct", what we saw in Shade's gym is actually herself acquiring the power of arceus, absorbs it (forming the "holy light" that looks like explosion), and then becomes a godlike being while her "old body" was disposed and fell apart like a cocoon.

We didn't saw the "new Lin" emerging from the "disposed body" in Shade's gym because what we saw regarding Lin was "false"(partly distorted), just like in the Amaria case, Amaria actually fall off before Titania reaches her but in Shade's gym the time gap is narrowed so is looks like Titania reached Amaria after she fell off.

It could be the other way around. The two screens that have already had people die are now flase. (I don't remeber seeing Kikis head roll off her body when she dies) since their deaths can no longer happen. Also there is a 5th screen in Shades gym if you look for it

It could be the other way around. The two screens that have already had people die are now flase. (I don't remeber seeing Kikis head roll off her body when she dies) since their deaths can no longer happen. Also there is a 5th screen in Shades gym if you look for it

For the 5th screen, I believe its message is more symbolic(showing Sigmund lost his sister and Corey lost his wife) rather than showing the actual process of things happening. Also, viewing the 5th screen is "optional" as we don't need to see it to progress the story, therefore, I think the 5th screen should not be classified as the same as the other four screens......

Edited by Vertex74

Well let's see. If Kiki and Corey are the two dead, then that means that Amaria is still alive and that Lin will live. This seems unlikely though, as Lin explodes. So what does this mean? I think it means that Corey may still be alive. Yes he did fall high up from the bridge, but did they ever confirm he was dead. It is most likely that he is dead (as he died irl) but we can dream. There's always hope that Kiki will be reborn, but it's unlikely as we now know she has been buried (her tombstone in the wasteland is my evidence). So will Lin live? How? Could it be that she is destroyed by Team Meteor, but is revived by an Arceus she has taken control over, or better yet, an Arceus that you have fought? It's weird. How will this all happen? Hype for episode 15 increases.

Also on the topic of death, I'd like to talk about Aster. You can fight him in episode 14 and it's...unexpected to say the least. He has some of Eclipse' pokemon too. He then talks about doing what Eclipse wanted. What does he mean? Is he quitting team meat-eators? Will they kill him? Find out next time on Episode 15.

Well let's see. If Kiki and Corey are the two dead, then that means that Amaria is still alive and that Lin will live. This seems unlikely though, as Lin explodes. So what does this mean? I think it means that Corey may still be alive. Yes he did fall high up from the bridge, but did they ever confirm he was dead. It is most likely that he is dead (as he died irl) but we can dream. There's always hope that Kiki will be reborn, but it's unlikely as we now know she has been buried (her tombstone in the wasteland is my evidence). So will Lin live? How? Could it be that she is destroyed by Team Meteor, but is revived by an Arceus she has taken control over, or better yet, an Arceus that you have fought? It's weird. How will this all happen? Hype for episode 15 increases.

Also on the topic of death, I'd like to talk about Aster. You can fight him in episode 14 and it's...unexpected to say the least. He has some of Eclipse' pokemon too. He then talks about doing what Eclipse wanted. What does he mean? Is he quitting team meat-eators? Will they kill him? Find out next time on Episode 15.

Out of curiosity, where can you fight him? I kinda want to do it now that ive finished 14.

If you go back to Eclipse's house in Calcenon (although its slightly buggy), you can discover what he does

Next Episode's title is, "Never After".

Most fairy fales end with "Happily ever after".

According to Ame, Titania is based on Erza from "Fairy Tail"

Therefore, Titania will be featured in the next episode.

Also something about Kevin Bacon.

Ame actually said that Titania's relation to Erza is just one huge coincidence.

• Administrators

According to Ame, Titania is based on Erza from "Fairy Tail"

I have never said this. I have said the opposite. Tacos is correct, it's one giant awful coincidence

Like, we have a character named Titania with a red/silver color theme who wears knight armor, uses a sword, and is associated with 'Fiore' and fairy tales. How can that possibly all be a coincidence? I don't know but it is. I have never seen, nor read any part of Fairy Tail in my life. I only know of these things from people telling me about Ezra.

So for one thing, fml.