Farewell, the Finale

Amethyst

• Administrators
Boo!

I'm happy to say I haven't bad news in the least, not this time~ From what I've heard, everything seems to progressing pretty smoothly overall, and I mark that as pretty generally baller.

League is re-opening tomorrow- I think the others are just about set, but bear with them if there are a few issues. It's only natural.

Secondly, I looked into some of the new features of this forum update, and I was able to activate a new system that SHOULD terminate the spambot registrations- or at least ban them on sight. Additionally, if any of them do register, the forum mods and admins can find a button (I wish I could tell you where said button is, but...) "Mark As Spam" which will then relay their information to a multi-site network which is now screening our new registrations for us.
Tl;dr spambots gunna die

Aaaaand finally, the fun part. Maybe some people have already noticed- the Sprite Shop link that has been added on the side menu. The first time you access that link, you'll be prompted to create a base sprite from the default items that are available. After that, the link becomes the store itself- wherein you can spend your hard-earned $R to buy new fashion items to equip~
It is not fully set up yet, however, these custom sprites will replace the ones on your trainer cards and your profile pictures (let's face it, the thumbnails the forum shows just look bleh anyway). I also have several other features planned, but those will come in time... I don't want to throw everything on Nyu at once, especially given how hard he's already worked for this. You must all thank him that much more than you already should for his hosting the server for us in the first place~
ANYWAY
So here's the thing.
There's a store,
But there aren't exactly a lot of items yet.
Well, that's going to change.

I may not have stable internet, but I do have sporadically, which is enough time to add items. So even though I may be gone, I'll be resuming a position as a behind-the-scenes fashion designer for you all. I will be updating DAILY, and I'll do my best to keep a catalog on the forums of new items.
Lets see... My pledge to you is at LEAST four new items a day. No promises on the type, gender, etc, though I will try and keep it even. I will consider requests, but not guarantee them, especially at first. I'll make a separate topic for those though.

Saying this now also, prices can and will fluctuate. "Build a little bridge and get over it."
ily all

Enjoy~

A'ight, sprite store, coolio.

Question is, do we [i]have[/i] to use these sprites, or can we still have ones that we found/created ourselves?

Wait, so, I'm stupid and can't read (or at least pick up what people are saying when they speak/type), so Sprite-Shop only sprites in cards then? .—.

• Administrators
Right. Especially given I intend to integrate the initial sprite creation process into the forum registration- that way all users will, theoretically, have them.

wow ame you'r really awesome, I like the idea of the sprites... but I have a question.. there is going to be an option to choose between custom sprites, and our own sprites, or only the sprites in the store? also you said something about profile pics? same question :o

BTW thanks ame :3