GBA RPGs!!!

Hutch333

I think I raged quit on Chain of Memories at the final Riku fight. They take everything from the Riku fight in KH and make it even more annoying. If you don't break those combos you're screwed pretty much.

I have to pull up my list, but play Mother 3. I played it expecting not to like it, but what a game.

Judicious use of 0's works wonders. IIRC.

I used to replay the last battle over and over again just so I could hear Simple and Clean play in the end credits.

• Support Squad

I think I raged quit on Chain of Memories at the final Riku fight. They take everything from the Riku fight in KH and make it even more annoying. If you don't break those combos you're screwed pretty much.

I have to pull up my list, but play Mother 3. I played it expecting not to like it, but what a game.

I'm just saying, proud mode KH1 was worse. That gauntlet at the very end after the volcano heartless...

I loved advanced wars despite the fact that I suck at strategy games.

I'm just saying, proud mode KH1 was worse. That gauntlet at the very end after the volcano heartless...

I didn't struggle with kh1's proud difficulty flexes...
Also...
**puts dobby in a headlock**
Did you say... volcano heartless?!?
Lrn2disney scrub. That was Disney's depiction of Satan, Chernobog. It is from Fantasia, music and everything.
I would post the short for referance here, but it contains titties...
I recommend Looking it up, the animation and Music is fantastic.

Also dream drop and birth by sleep's higher difficulty was harder...