Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

good ghost or dark type or both

sgthank

Question

12 answers to this question

but isnt sableye a single stager as well? and as for a good fairy type pokemon because for some reason fairy types are the most overpowered pokemon to ever be introduced to the series ever, which would be better slurpuff of clefable?

Edited by sgthank

but isnt sableye a single stager as well? and as for a good fairy type pokemon because for some reason fairy types are the most overpowered pokemon to ever be introduced to the series ever, which would be better slurpuff of clefable?

clefable

Clefable > Slurpuff

And for a Ghost or Dark type it really depends on what you need. Spiritomb isn't easily replace by others because there are none like it. I'd go for Gengar or Houndoom if you need special attackers, and Krookodile for physical

if you want a fairy type gadavoir with moonblast is great and there are many dark type out there to get try looking for a dual type dark with something or ghost type and something as golurk or chandulure if u or the grass and ghost type from 6th gen whose name slip me right now But try to find a type that you don't have. If you need some type help put it down and I can give you an idea of one

@pmegakid

I'm assuming you meant Gourgeist/Trevenant?

Anyways, the only other Ghost/Dark type is Sableeye, which was already mentioned. If you want a bulky ghost type similar to Spiritomb, I would recommend Cofagrigus, Dusknoir (Haven't really touched him yet to be honest) , and the other two pmegakid were trying to mention. If you were interested in any of those and willing to breed a good moveset for them, check the Breeding Guide / Recommendable Sets out.

Edited by ~Derpy Simon

He right about the type I was talking about and Dusknoir is great ghost type can't believe I forgot about it when I used one on my 2nd playthrough great at defense as confiougus but a wayyyy better movepool can learn all the punches by move relearner and will o wisp confuse ray is great on it with punches can be a threat for any gym leader.

Like Simon said if you want a bulky ghost go for cofagrigous, duskonoir, and gourgiest are your best choices, trevenent is also god but you find it pretty late in the game. If you want a glass cannon type ghost gengar and possibly rotom are pretty good. And if you want a sort of mix chandelure and golurk can both hit hard and have reasonable bulk.

As for dark types if you want bulk drapion,scraggy, pangoro would probably be your best options, honckrow, absol, and bisharp are great sweepers with sucker punch, moxie(honchkrow's hidden ability) and swords dance(absol and bisharp). Also zoroark is a good special attacker though illusion is still broken.

as for a ghost pokemon cofagrigus works wery well in this game with moveset: will o wisp,hex,shadow ball and another move you want i would recommend trick room or breeding psychicsince we dont have the tm. as for dark pokemon i would recommend krookodile/scrafty/drapion/houndoom/malamar with the right abilities are very helpful dark pokemons.

Both drapion and honchkrow are amazing!

Drapion is incredible with knock off(completely fucks that reuniclus) and if you have the patience you could breed a murkrow with bravebird and level it to 55 when it learns sucker punch and then evolve it(thats what i'm planning to do).