Betraying gym leader

JapaneseWallpaper

And I think Corey also said something about the leaders. He hinted at it by saying something like "At risk of exposing my allies... You´d be fools to think otherwise" or something similiar. Now we don´t know if this includes ex-leaders like Cal, who worked with meteor, but since Ame said there´s gonna be betrayal, there might be betrayal. Either that or Ame is trolling us... ^^ (Inb4 Ame trolling us hard)

Well, keep in mind that a betrayal can be under force as well. Basically, Meteor could blackmail one of them in some way where they are forced to comply and help them. I wouldn't past Meteor to sue that sort of a tactic. ((now of course, it could be of their own free will as well. But knowing the narrative so far, it isn't going to be an out of the blue thing. There will definitely be a cause for it, or some reason for it to happen. And that is waht makes it so hard to put a finger on who it could possibly be. Basically, no point in trying to figure it out now, I don't imagine it would be soemthing we cold easily guess, and even if we could it may not be under the reasons we suspect.))

I understand your question was not based on speculation, but it is still appropriate for the thread Jericho has linked. There's nothing wrong with going into a topic you aren't fully knowledgeable of and asking questions. This thread doesn't really need to be here and just adds more clutter.

And I think Corey also said something about the leaders. He hinted at it by saying something like "At risk of exposing my allies... You´d be fools to think otherwise" or something similiar. Now we don´t know if this includes ex-leaders like Cal, who worked with meteor, but since Ame said there´s gonna be betrayal, there might be betrayal. Either that or Ame is trolling us... ^^ (Inb4 Ame trolling us hard)

Cal was with Meteor for a period of time and attempted to thwart their plan on Pyrous but obviously ended but with Kiki's death plus Blake seems to ally with them based on the spoiler and what Solaris says on Pyrous.