Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon confirmed for episode 14

Guzam

Question

Confirmed for episode 14:

Aerodactyl

Chinchou

Lanturn

Clamperl

Huntail

Gorebyss

Relicanth

Riolu

Lucario

Snover

Abomasnow

Porygon-Z

Maractus

Skrelp

Dragalge

That's all...If you ask me, I love this list of new pokemon. Porygon-Z, Lapras, Dragalge and Gorebyss here I come :)

Edit: Took out Cubchoo and Beartic. Thank you Sky

Edit 2: Took out beta exclusive pokemon.

Edited by jman390

• Answers 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

True. That's what I was hinting at. Take rock climb instead of Waterfall in this episode, but ok. We'll see

If we get Rock Climb instead of Waterfall, how could we save Amaria then?

No, as of Episode 13, you can only get a maximum of 8 stickers and the highest floor that can be reached is floor 9. Those evolution items are obtained on the 10th floor.

But 9th floor is BLOCKED. I don't get it why they gave the sticker, but decided to block the floor.

They shouldn't gave the sticker if they gonna do that. -.-

If we get Rock Climb instead of Waterfall, how could we save Amaria then?

But 9th floor is BLOCKED. I don't get it why they gave the sticker, but decided to block the floor.

They shouldn't gave the sticker if they gonna do that. -.-

Well... in a way it make sense, because technically we aren't supposed to go back to Reborn City at this point in the game. Frustrating I know, but its pretty logical if you ask me.

Just to let people here know ame let slip on showdown that we need to be able to use waterfall to access lapras. So unfortunately lapras isnt available this episode im as disapointed as you guys are but there you go no point crying over something we never had in the first place.

Sure thing! I'm on it!

Okay Ame, thanks for giving us another reason to hate your lack of lucario love :c

Isn´t Aerodactyl obtainable in the next episode as well? Or did I miss something in episode 13? O__o

Supposedly. But isn't that to be an in-game event or something? Whatever the Case, gimme that rock-headed birdy, I want my non-recoil smasher.

Just to let people here know ame let slip on showdown that we need to be able to use waterfall to access lapras. So unfortunately lapras isnt available this episode im as disapointed as you guys are but there you go no point crying over something we never had in the first place.

KILLJOY. :C t'was fun to watch them all squirm and suffer

@ Lynx

You can get the Old Amber by trading a Pidove to a little boy who wants to evolve it into a nice and powerful Staraptor. He's on the second floor of a building.

LOL, I laughed a little harder than I should when I first read that

I do wonder if when we will get powerful TMs.

I hypothesize at or close to getting to the Elite 4