Console Pokemon Games?

Saki

Does anyone else think Pokemon should be on console again too? Like back on the gamecube with Colosseum and XD, maybe a more updated version of it for the WII u Or something, Maybe even with the Pokeamie or something like it.

Please, I am already salty enough that I sold my 3DS (well actually I am glad I did because I like the games I got myself more on the long run, but still, missing a remake of my fav generation hurts). Don't make me any saltier by making Pokemon games for a console I'll never own nor be able to emulate on PC...

Please, I am already salty enough that I sold my 3DS (well actually I am glad I did because I like the games I got myself more on the long run, but still, missing a remake of my fav generation hurts). Don't make me any saltier by making Pokemon games for a console I'll never own nor be able to emulate on PC...

I know there are many viable reasons for making such transaction, but why did you have to sell your 3DS? Perhaps it was worth it.

As for a console RPG, it would be nice to see them around again. However, I don't think Genius Sonority is still around to provide us a successor to XD.

Only game i played on the Wii u was Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, but i would really wanna see what they can do with remakes of those games, though what's the chances we could get all the pokemon in such a game? Pretty low in my own opinion, but what about a console mystery dungeon? That would be something, but again highly unlikely.