A minute early for each year.

Voctrode

• Developers

DISCLAIMER: this is 100% a genuine and well-thought-out way of making this thread special and not a way to allow myself to go to sleep 22 minutes sooner than I'd normally have to

So today is, as he has incorrectly decided to call it, unimportant. Objectively, sure, he's not going to level up today, no whirlwind of pretty graphics accompanied by a nice sound effect. You're not gonna get to put another point into dex, or.. arms, or whatever the fuck stats are in XIV i guess I'll learn in a week

okay this started out weak..

in fact it will probably continue to be

But.. point is, I know you're probably not 100% serious about this being any other day, and maybe you are. But that doesn't change the fact that, today, in 22 minutes, my best friend will have been alive for another entire year, and that's always an event worth celebration.

SECONDARY DISCLAIMER: im no longer sleepy so i could completely redo this and in fact probably should, considering it's not nearly as good as the one i received this year.

I'll probably message you and get Wesley to play the birthday air horns for me making this post completely pointless :Kappa:

Happy Birthday Ikaru! Enjoy this complimentary spam. Dear Mitchel "QutePie" Stamina, I have to wirite an essay of 10 words about everyting but YAYO due tomorrow. Unfortunately, YAYO is all I know. Please help.

• Administrators

DISCLAIMER: this is 100% a genuine and well-thought-out way of making this thread special and not a way to allow myself to go to sleep 22 minutes sooner than I'd normally have to

So today is, as he has incorrectly decided to call it, unimportant. Objectively, sure, he's not going to level up today, no whirlwind of pretty graphics accompanied by a nice sound effect. You're not gonna get to put another point into dex, or.. arms, or whatever the fuck stats are in XIV i guess I'll learn in a week

okay this started out weak..

in fact it will probably continue to be

But.. point is, I know you're probably not 100% serious about this being any other day, and maybe you are. But that doesn't change the fact that, today, in 22 minutes, my best friend will have been alive for another entire year, and that's always an event worth celebration.

SECONDARY DISCLAIMER: im no longer sleepy so i could completely redo this and in fact probably should, considering it's not nearly as good as the one i received this year.

funny that you didn't go to sleep until at least like 2 hours later, and no, there were no level ups yet, but on the flip side there WERE fkin TIDAL WAVES AND WATERSPOUTS AND gfkfgdksfdsfh

at least i got my shield.

strength and mind, for the record, are melee DPS and healer stats respectively.

Happy birthday to whomever it is Ikaru.

I realise Inuki never actually said who he was talking about since it's kind of just assumed by now, but thanks lol

Happy Early Birthday Ikaru. May Darkflame Sword Master's light guide you to the way of the stars and middle school syndrome.

It's just Dark Flame Master.

...b-but I got over that a long time ago!!!

I love this guy. Happy birthday, Ikaru!

my sources say you're one of his favorites too

hbd to one of the most stinky baby coolest auths out there

ikaru is one of the people i can always talk to on the server 10/10 v cool guy n_n

I thought that was rupe tho

in seriousness thanks man I try to be a cool guy but sometimes I'm just not, you feel me

I'll probably message you and get Wesley to play the birthday air horns for me making this post completely pointless :Kappa:

Happy Birthday Ikaru! Enjoy this complimentary spam. Dear Mitchel "QutePie" Stamina, I have to wirite an essay of 10 words about everyting but YAYO due tomorrow. Unfortunately, YAYO is all I know. Please help.

never change

if you got anyone selling watches I might buy one with all the money I get today

and if anyone else was wondering, wes did deliver with the airhorns

Happy birthday Ika,

One year closer to the day you evolve into cthulhu and kill everyone who made tentacle jokes

What are you gonna end up doing today?

Yeah, thanks for reminding me that I need to make preparations to spend my entire 30th birthday upside down

As for what I'm going to do...