My shiti luck

xellon

So i decide to go do that Beldum thing and get one i hop on a taurus and go there (sry Amy had to do it) and i get a shiny one on my first try ...I was like woooooooo fk yeah my favorite shiny i thunder wave him(cuz its more easy to catch him) and he does Take down and i was like sweet he will lower hes health down for me cuz i have a team with every one 60+ and an egg (chespin).He gets him self to 50% and i start flashing him so he would not KO him self and start trowing timer balls.After like 20 timer balls he starts to strugle cuz hes out of PP on take down (im still not able to catch him after)Aaaand he kills him self i almost rage quit....

Dunno if this is for this topic if not please one of the admins transfer it ti where it should be

Edited by xellon

I had that problem took me my 8th encounter before i successfully caught my shiny beldum yes it was painfull but shiny metagross just looks too cool for me to turn down i still want a shiny gyarados (ame why did u have to take it out :'( ) and if any1 knows if there is plans to put in Deino or Bagon or ive magically missed em then lemme know :3

Timer Balls aren't actually that good. They have their catch rate go up by a tiny amount every 5 turns. Ultra Balls are meh. Just use Dusk Balls, and you'll catch it in a couple of turns.

The Level Balls are absolutely the way to go here.

1× if the player's Pokémon is the same level as or a lower level than the wild Pokémon

2× if the player's Pokémon is at a higher level than the wild Pokémon but less than double it

4× if the player's Pokémon is more than double but less than four times the level of the wild Pokémon

8× if the player's Pokémon is of a level four times or more than that of the wild Pokémon

At level one. It's 8x catch rate multiplier. 2x for sleeping so 3*2*8=48 which is relatively easy to catch.

Ah...Where are they then?

They are taken out of the game as of the latest episode. If you want to stock up on them, I suggest going back to an older episode when the Pokeball shop isn't around yet and buying a lot of them in the Obsidia Dept Store (that's what I did when I found out about this).

If I remember correctly, it doesn't. I'll test it out and give you a response (unless someone can confirm this).

EDIT: I just jumped from Ep 13 to 11 and back. The stickers that I had to get back in episode 13 after the reset are still around. So, once you got back the stickers, they will not disappear if you jumped to another episode.

Edited by DarkLight

So if anyone is wandering i got the sucker after 10 or so soft resets And can anyone link me a download for episode 11 so i can get those pokeballs please

4ggm8n.png

Edited by xellon

The search engine is your friend.

I found this link for Episode 9 and 10.1 (which works as well): http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=9108

Scroll down to Etesian's post. Just remember to deposit any 6th gen pokemon and save in a building that is in those episodes, meaning don't save in the circus, Ametrine mountain, etc. I usually go inside a Pokemon Center in the Grand Hall just to be safe.