Hello Hello Hello all

VoidStar

I wouldn't mind becoming Ame's doll if I get to be played with like a doll ^^

The other way around sounds just as fun, however~

So, like Mei, from Another? She was an awesome character.

Yeah, I guess it is kinda like that. I just like dolls because they're all the company I ever had as a child when my parents weren't home

Hello welcome to fazbears pizza

Oops wrong place!~

Might as well shrink you down and stuff you in my pocket to play with later though ^^

You will be added to my collection

Thanks again everyone for the "warm" welcomes

Odds are you won't see Vinny nor Tempest. Tempest has left and Vinny is on indefinite leave. We've not seen him in weeks.

What am I, chopped liver?

Anyways, welcome to the forums, Eva. (I -can- call you that, right?)

I'm Hilda, and you can ask me the same questions you would normally Tempest or Vinny.

Haha, I have to say your taste in creepy things is kind of endearing. Oh, I'm GotWala and I'm not as helpful as everyone else here on the forum, but I'm always willing to lend my services as both a friendly face and a good listener.

I was actually in Canada about four days ago, though I didn't do much sightseeing. Hopefully I'll actually get a chance to see what Canada has to offer next time I visit, though then it'll be as transit to go to Alaska, haha.

What am I, chopped liver?

Anyways, welcome to the forums, Eva. (I -can- call you that, right?)

I'm Hilda, and you can ask me the same questions you would normally Tempest or Vinny.

Oi...people forget me too... Hukuna Sensei just too bloody mysterious.... ((I mean now I actually have to introduce myself....so much work.))

Welcome to Reborn though, I am the RP Guru 'round these parts. I am sure you will get along just fine around these parts all things considering. You should try hosting an RP though....it is fun toying with people's emotions and messing up their characters. Maybe, I enjoy crushing souls a bit too much? Na....can't be that.

Hia Hilda

Hihi Bob

Hello VSharma, or however you say that name or whatever

Howdy Mikzal

"I am Justice!!!!!!" Hihi!~

Thank you Gotwala.

Hello Sensei! I'm not too sure if I can host a RP because I'm not able to be actively on here. I'm only really able to use the internet at Emma's house or right after school. I will cheek out joining one, however.

Speaking of only being able to use it right after school I have to head out now!

Thank you all again, and I'll see you all later~

If ya ever wanna learn how to toe the line, come to me, Petty Officer Antares Ryder.

I think a little differently from everyone else, particularly on the RP forum. Where as Surge is an Army boy, I prefer the Navy.

We sea dogs got it right!

If ya ever wanna learn how to toe the line, come to me, Petty Officer Antares Ryder.

I think a little differently from everyone else, particularly on the RP forum. Where as Surge is an Army boy, I prefer the Navy.

We sea dogs got it right!

Technically I'm not even Army anymore, soldier. I'm in the Genomic Weapons Corps...