I'm an absolute Idiot. I never Introduced myself on the forums......

ShadowDefender

Better late than never........

Hello! My name is Shadow, however most of my friends call me a choice of select words that I'm going to careful NOT to share here. I've been a gamer since I was 5 or so, and it all started with the original Pokemon. I've since started playing other games, mainly FPS's, and even recruited to an elite team on a AAA FPS title (Battlefield 3) on PC. Played competitively with that team until I broke a team rule, and was kicked out. Granted, Why I was kicked was stupid, and the person who recruited me even said so, I was still kicked.

All throughout high school, I was in band, and played American Football for two years, and was named all-Central Texas Linebacker two years in a row. So, I'm not a complete nerd.

I'll be on here more and more, and won't be afraid to give advice. Don't afraid to ask anything.

See ya around!....

Edited by ShadowDefender

Hmmm, Band and Football, like how's that gonna work? Do you wear the feather on top of your helmet??? That's pretty cool though.

Also, don't worry about the late thread. I still have never made one either.

Good to have you man.

Played football my freshman and sophomore years, and I didn't do the halftime shows until my junior year, so that's how. :P

nice to meet you? tell me your favorite pokemon,favorite pokemon game and other stuff?

By generation. 1st: Dragonite. 2nd: Espeon. 3rd: Secptile. 4th: Lucario. 5th: Haxorus. 6th: Trevenant

Favorite Game Freak game would be Heart Gold/Soul Silver. Brings me back to my childhood.

Alright, many hobbies, many interests, a pokemon reborn member who's now introduced properly. Welcome :) I guess you don't need the standard welcome poems.

you'll never get a dragonite

I hope you get well soon.

Edited by nickcrash

I was in band during high school too. We marched competitively in WBA and went to see Corps whenever we could (Phantom 08!). We had a member who was in both football and Band who would play the games, then put his marching uniform over his football gear and marched Tuba for half time. I was in the drumline. It's nice to see another bando! What did you march?

• 2 weeks later...

Bah, somebody has probably told you all about Hukuna Sensei by now. I am the RP guru round these parts and the Head of the RP forums. Feel Free to pm me about RP stuff if you are interested in learning how to play, or how to host an RP.

And welcome to Reborn even if it is late good sir, I am sure we will be happy to have you. Hukuna Sensei out!~

Ahh, Hello ShadowDefender! Since you've been here awhile, you already know who can help you out when you need it. However, know that I am almost always available as both a friendly face and a good listener.

It's cool to hear that you were in marching band, but even more awesome to know that you played in the front ensemble! I myself either played Timpani, Marimba, or Vibraphone when I was in marching band, haha.