Best team for battle

saltwater

I'm currently at the stage where you fight the dark types in the black and white mountain (can't remember her name!) but she flat out destroyed me last time So I've aquired a few counter pokemon and just need help selecting best possible line up vs her 6.

Here's my choice of pokemon:

Sylveon Lvl 59 (currently grinding)

Ampharos Lvl 61

Kling Klang Lvl 60

Bastidon Lvl 55

Pangora Lvl 65

Delphox Lvl 65

Magnezone Lvl 65

Pyroar Lvl 65

Noivern lvl 65

Meowstick Lvl 63

Golem Lvl 56

Seismotoad lvl 65

I kinda need movesets to be able to determine anything. Btw, my favorite types for this gym are bug and fighting, you can oneshot her Humty Dumpty with a megahorn from almost anything, and one shot her Tyranitar with something like a brick break.

Edited by AnimeFg

Sylveon will me maxed out out level wise before i battle her, Sylveon has been ev trained to be a speedy special attacker (also insane spec def) and natural counter to her pokes and so will deffo be in the team along with pangora to counter tyranitar.

Sylveon move set: (High Sp att ,sp def +speed)

Light screen

Bite

Shadow Ball

Moonblast

Pangora moveset: (high attack+def, low speed)

Hammer arm

Crunch

Sky uppercut

Parting shot

Delphox Move set : (Insanely fast and high special attack, low def's)

Fire Blast

Psychic

Flamethrower

Rock smash

Noivern Move set: (very quick + high sp.att)

Wing attack

Hurricane

Shadow ball

Air slash

Klingklang: (solid Def's and att's)

Gear Grind

shift gear

Discharge

mirror shot

Seismatoad (insane Att, good def, sp def hp and speed)

Aqua Ring

Hydro pump

Muddy water

Drain punch

If Seismatoed outspeeds her Bisharp, start with that, if not start with Pangora and Hammer arm it into the shadow realm. For Humpty Dumty put Sylveon in and Moonblast it until it dies, it shouldn't be able to do much to it. If Seismatoes outspeeds Tyranitar, it should be able to OKO it with a drain punch. Kilngklang can wall the hell out of her honchcrow while discharging away, using Seismatoed to take care of her Umbreon is probably best, considering drain punch gives you hp back, if it dies(which it probably will) Pangora or Sylveon can go in and finish it. Sableye shouldn't be able to do too much to your team, but saving Sylveon is probably your best bet for dealing with it.

Edited by AnimeFg

Just to add something here, for the team in general:

Sylveon has access to a 390 BP move. Get yourself a new Eevee through breeding with anything in the Field group or Ditto, level that Eevee until it learns Trump Card at level 45.TC gets stronger as it has fewer uses left, 200 BP for the last one, but Pixilate gives Normal moves a x1.3 boost and then a x1.5 STAB boost, that's 390 BP for the final shot of it.

Noivern has 3 Flying attacks there for some reason. I think you'd hugely benefit from giving it Tailwind, Super Fang would also be great for bulkier foes, Boomburst and Dragon Pulse are also available via Heart Scales.

Instead of 2 Fire attacks and Rock Smash, you could keep one of the 2 and add Shadow Ball/LightScreen/TrickRoom/Will-o-Wisp.

If Seismatoed outspeeds her Bisharp, start with that, if not start with Pangora and Hammer arm it into the shadow realm. For Humpty Dumty put Sylveon in and Moonblast it until it dies, it shouldn't be able to do much to it. If Seismatoes outspeeds Tyranitar, it should be able to OKO it with a drain punch. Kilngklang can wall the hell out of her honchcrow while discharging away, using Seismatoed to take care of her Umbreon is probably best, considering drain punch gives you hp back, if it dies(which it probably will) Pangora or Sylveon can go in and finish it. Sableye shouldn't be able to do too much to your team, but saving Sylveon is probably your best bet for dealing with it.

i believe that Sesimitoad has i higher speed stat, so that'll be easy. and if there are speed EV's on it then it'll rock its socks off.

thats it i spose