Songs Against Humanity

Maelstrom

That military march themed music is easily one of my favorites from all the Godzilla soundtracks.

Anyways, sorry about the delay, but I've been quite busy lately.

The next theme is duet/harmony. Show me something that is mixed or harmonized well. Examples

I love the way in which they artfully sing in turn as well as blend voices throughout the song

If you're familiar with NicoNico, you're probably aware how some people will mash together voices that really don't synchronize well, so finding one done so well is difficult to come by

And here is more or less another way I mean mixed/harmonized:

Have at it, reprobates!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I'm letting all this load... Er... GotWala, could you try putting enclosing your Youtube link in between the video tags, like this: [video ](insert your link here)[/video ] (without spaces between "video" and the brackets of course)? I can't seem to view your entry. XD

zeph if you want to show someone how to use bbcode you can do it like this.

[code][spoiler]text[/spoiler][/code]

Well, that's unexpected! It would seem I have a talent for this, haha.

Hmm, this request might be a bit more... Awkward. What I seek is an example of a leitmotif being used between multiple pieces (Minimum of 2).

A leitmotif is a musical theme that is carried over between multiple pieces, whether it be a melody or a verse that multiple pieces share. I definitely feel like this might be one I'll need to provide an example for, haha.

1st Piece

2nd Piece

3rd Piece

4th Piece

5th Piece

Within these musical selections, you'll notice the leitmotif within as it demonstrates "power to be feared", for lack of a better description.

Anyways, I hope this isn't too ridiculous to ask, haha!

Edited by GotWala

Hmm, I'll wait at least one more day before deciding on the winner. I am already having a hard time deciding which of the two submissions to pick already, haha!

EDIT: Alright, it's the "deadline" so I must pick between the two submissions here!

First off, the OST of Persona 4 is perhaps one of my favorites as all of it's music sets the mood excessively well. Particularly, Face Myself is probably one of the best battle themes I've ever had the pleasure of listening to, and the variations of it throughout the game really drive home it's theme of accepting yourself.

Now as for what most people call "The Halo Theme", I had quite the blast of nostalgia as the powerful strings and percussion built up one of the most epic songs in gaming history! I will always remember the rush I felt whenever I heard that leitmotif throughout the Halo series which signaled the arrival of the conquering hero.

It's always so sad that I can only select one winner for this game, as all of the pieces put forward are a treat, haha. This time around, I'll pass the baton over to EXLink32, as the decision came down to personal preference after how strained my decision making factors became for this. (Ahh, so many game soundtracks to listen to now, haha.)

Edited by GotWala

Oh boy this one looks like fun. I'll have to wait till I get back to my computer to post songs.

But I totally call dibs on BT's theme. *looks meaningfully at Morgan*

B...T's theme? I don't know what you're talking about actually. ._.;

(okay I just looked it up and saw what it was; you're safe because I didn't know what it was)

I'm going with L's theme from Death Note.

L's Theme B

AHHH I can't decide between that and Light's theme >.<

Light's theme

BT's theme, dothacksign

Sayuri's Melody, The Place Promised in Our Early Days

Godzilla's theme. I recommend skipping forward to 0:40 or 1:00

Terra's Theme- FFVI

And this awesome version with lyrics that I found while trying to find a good quality version of ^

I'll post this for now. I'm still looking through my musics to find more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...