Songs Against Humanity

Maelstrom

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I'm letting all this load... Er... GotWala, could you try putting enclosing your Youtube link in between the video tags, like this: [video ](insert your link here)[/video ] (without spaces between "video" and the brackets of course)? I can't seem to view your entry. XD

what do you do when you can't decide which one is the best

Uncle Jerry's selection fires me up, EX's entries are Persona 4 (<3), and GotWala's entry is some seriously funky bass guitar

I said "bass guitar" though, so even if I really liked all your entries, I'm gonna have to pass the baton to GotWala here XD

Have some final fantasy with your final fantasy, then

Jolly, proud, gusto...

How about this?

Atwala, the forum should automatically turn any normal yt video link into something watchable.

If it turns out as a regular hyperlink, go in to edit your post, highlight the link and press the button that is boxed in red here.

U2WDUtC.png

Ahh, some Uematsu to compliment my Sakimoto, haha!

I was considering waiting for more submissions, but it seems like 3 is about the magic number.

First off, both the trailer theme for Spirit Tracks and Scherzo di Notte from EXLink32 and Jericho respectively have string instruments in them which gives them a great advantage due to my bias for such sounds, haha. (Bonus points for Scherzo for the timpanis)

However, Mesa Tank Super Freeze Attack (a name that could only be from Godzilla or a Sentai, haha) very much represents the three qualities I had requested. What it lacks in instruments I love, it has in brass and boisterous tones!

Overall, I must give this victory to Maelstrom for accuracy and for reintroducing me to a style of music I haven't thought of in a while, haha. (Though I did spend some time revisiting Kingdom Heart's OST and started to look up more of Spirit Track's OST! Thanks EXLink32 and Jericho, haha!)