[Interest Check] Pokemon Conquest roleplay... In Kalos!

Tomas Elliot

Psst guys, you need to pay the price for the starter AND the price for the perfect. So it you pick a NU as starter and the OU as perfect, that's 120 WP to pay. If you pick an OU as starter and a different OU as perfect, that's 200 WP to pay. If you pick the same OU as starter and perfect, that's 250 WP to pay. So yeah, you are NOT starting out with 100 in every stat, I thought of everything :P

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh, I was just worried that almost everyone would have max stats, haha. But I guess I shouldn't need to worry about this.

I can't promise that I can take part in this sadly, but I'll see about it.

So I did the math in Alegbra today because I was bored and you can start with stats around ~67 in each, get a RU/NU starter, choose an OU Perfect Link, and eventually end up with near perfect stats and an OU Pokemon in the end. Assuming I did it right, which is a pretty big if.

So I did the math in Alegbra today because I was bored and you can start with stats around ~67 in each, get a RU/NU starter, choose an OU Perfect Link, and eventually end up with near perfect stats and an OU Pokemon in the end. Assuming I did it right, which is a pretty big if.

Pretty much, yes :P

The "start on low profile, end super-strong" is actually what I was aiming for from the beginning ;)

Sorry for double post.

Guys, we are forgetting the most important part here... I need a co-host! I cannot do this thing alone! The interest you people displayed is good and all, but I cannot start this with a co-host!

Any volunteers?

What all would need to be done as a co-host?

Basically, a co-host would help me create the missions, would be informed about the flow of the plot just as I am, and would be in charge of handling the NPCs during battles with the players. Basically, they would share my duties equally!

Anyway, I am departing to return to my hometown, which means my activity around these parts will be cut short untill sunday, when I get back in Bologna. For doubts, questions, clarifications, or to volunteer as a co-host, please send me a private message, and I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

just stopping by to say I might be getting into this once an OCC gets up, Soldiers

The Sign-Up topic will come as soon as I find myself a co-host, which means, as soon as AuthorReborn's pal contacts me (I hope)...