Missing Characters?

Dragon God Goomy

Just an episode ago, I went some exploring and I happened to stumble upon Julia's Gym. I looked inside, but she's not there. That time, I just though, "Maybe she went to take a nap somewhere."

But when this episode came out, I came back to the Gym but she's not there. And now, even Victoria has gone missing.

This might become a concern later on. I'm keeping an eye on the Grass gym on the next episode.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duh. She's gone to join Team Meteor

But yeah, I've been curious about that too. I'm pretty sure Victoria will make a reappearance soon (presumably when Cal shows up again) - but not so sure about Julia (or Flobot). I hope they do appear again in future episodes :)

No one said she had to stay in her Gym all the time, ya know... she probably went to get some coffee.

As for Victoria, we're about due for another battle with her (we've had five with Fern and Cain, but only four with her) so I'd say she'll probably appear soon enough.

...Never mind the fact that Team Meteor killed her sensei. She's not going to sit quietly while they're up causing a ruckus to the north- I would think she'd want to at least aid in the battle against them.

Don't quote me on either of the following 2 statements since it's been a while since I saw this but:

1) Ame has stated somewhere that she dislikes the idea of gym leaders sitting in their gyms all day even long past the gym battle, like they are not actual people with lives of their own. Maybe Julia did go for some more coffee.

2) Wasn't there a news report about some gym leaders taking action (or preparing to) after they heard about the barrier PULSE? Maybe that's where they are. Victoria isn't a gym leader, but that doesn't rule out her being there, maybe G.Gardevoir simply thought she wasn't worth a mention?

Flobot NEEDS(!!!!!!!) to take action and pound some sense into her little brother known as douc... Fern!

I mean... C'mon! She wouldn't sit idle when her little Brother joins a criminal organisation which wants to destroy their home, right?

Maybe some kind of double-battle...

Player + Flobot vs. Taka + Fern?

and maybe Julia want to get some coffee... and explosives to blow up that barrier and/or giant Ice-block in Ametrine

As for Victoria... I agree that she might appear again when Cal appears again (which might happen soon, since Blake will appear)

But on the other hand - Victoria is now in charge of the Apophyll Academy.. a Sensei leaving her students all alone? In such a time of need (with the recent death of their former Sensei...)

Well our circle of allies is kinda dwindling at this point, with betrayals and murders and simply getting separated. Aya captured, Saphira is about to go on a rampage, Terra probably running around doing the same, Samson and Ciel tied down at the circus, Amy and the steel leader having jumped off a waterfall, Adrienne tying to restore the city and Eclipse is dead. Kiki with her. Fern joined Team Meteor, Ame is working her rear offf at the Grand Hall thing. Heather is trapped with Blake and Victoria is stuck at the academy. I feel like we're heading towards a conflict in which all of our remaining allies band together and make a stand, and only a few of them will make it our alive. It really is a shame that Samson is stuck down in the circus because his six Pokes with brick break would work wonders on that Mr. Mime screen.

I'm pretty sure Bennett is biding his time and training up that Volcorona to wreck us next time. I don't feel he's a bad kid, he's just misguided and a bit lost since his mom is pretty apathetic most of the time (Oh I guess the store is on my roof. Huh, funny that) and the one girl that he loved rejected him, as well as GG kinda accusing him of trying to steal Luna against her will because she wasn't "in her right mind."

Why not? It's not like every "major character" should have unique pokes. Radomus and Luna shared a Malamar and I'm almost sure Adrienn will have a Gardevoir.

Storywise, Bennet could be there, but I just don't want to see him there. I'd rather Julia or Flobot enter the scene.