Loading old episodes?

xellon

I want to get that riolu that got axed so i downloaded episode 9 i think and every time i try to load the game with my save file it sayes

Script 'Sprite Resizer' line 149:NoMethod Error ocured...

Any help i only have the Lovedisk on my team that i need to trade and im at the beach next to the girl thath trades it?

Nope the same error is happening...I guess i can't get it :(

In your current episode, you have to be in an area that is accessible in the previous episode. For example if you load Ep9 while you are in Calcenon City the game would crash with a similar error. Or, if this is not the problem, it could be your pokemon team. Put any 6th Gen Pokemon in the PC and try again.

Er, or anything pertaining to 6th Gen. Items, etc.

Edited by Sonikku

it could be his character the one you can switch in the grand hall

I actually tried that once and no, it works. If your character is Kuro/Lucia, you can still go back to episodes before they had been implemented just fine, it's just that you'll be invisible.

hm didnt knew that

it isnt:

- items

- moves(moves arent useble and invisible)

- character

- pokemon

try switching episode in the grand hall

Edited by nevs

In your current episode, you have to be in an area that is accessible in the previous episode. For example if you load Ep9 while you are in Calcenon City the game would crash with a similar error. Or, if this is not the problem, it could be your pokemon team. Put any 6th Gen Pokemon in the PC and try again.

Er, or anything pertaining to 6th Gen. Items, etc.

Even if they're in the PC wouldn't that still lead to issues? But yeah if I had to guess, it'd probably have to do with the 6th gen pokemon.

tbh im looking if anyone had pokemon reborn 12.0 (the original one) and 11.0. Just wanna look for some pokemon there XD

I have ep. 11 and 12.1 if you're interested, just pm me

Edited by Gigamantis