Fall of Team Meteor Ideas

ty_taurus

I was thinking about future chapters and what some events might look like.

I'm going to assume that near the end we will succeed at defeating Team Meteor and disbanding it like what happens with all Team Evils in Pokemon Games, and I'm crossing my fingers for some epic moments in the game.

Personally I'm thinking of this big infiltration mission involving you, Cain, Charlotte, Saphira, Hardy, Aya, Shelly, Laura, Noel, Anna, Cal... Possibly Titania and Amaria as well as maybe a surprise visit from Victoria.

I'm thinking BIG scale all-out assault on the organization (not that all of it would have to be on screen though). But I'm thinking of the group splitting up into smaller groups and taking down different parts, maybe You go from group to group and take part in each assault.

Not sure what Ferns up to, either becoming a general of some kind or showing to be a double agent and helping take down the organization at the last minute. I know most people are expecting (and hoping) him to get taken down by the player during this part, but I could see him turning on Team Meteor even if only to prove his strength by attempting to take down the organization on his own, then trying to take all the credit when you succeed.

Just imagine like a big heavy anime battle

and that is like the final battles agains team meteor

also does anyone remember the interrogation room

from the beginning of the game where the grunt who

set up the bomb and blew up the train was interrogated.

Hope we while get to do some stuff there as wel (evil laughter)

like 'question' some team meteor leader.

The fall of Team Meteor is when Lin becomes amputated by Arceus' Gravity or Judgement.

That or Solaris dies later, and Taka takes over Team Meteor.

Fern is a complete grasshole he's sticking with Team Meteor.

Edited by Slicster

I can see Fern being a double agent or a spy, his character is very childish, and he doesn't want to lose. Everytime team Meteor has failed to stop you (the protagonist), so why the hell would he want to side with the losing side. If a full assault were to happen, odds are the main character will be sent in uber sneaky like to meet up the a double agent like Fern or Taka, as I can also see Taka being one because he really doesn't like what Meteor is doing. And by doing so, our hero takes out the boss, and stops meteor while the agent sabotaged any plans the Meteors had.