Pokemon Reborn Mafia (Team Meteor is Victorious)

Deleted User

Alright, I like Doom Paul memes though :mellow:.

Now lets take a look at the history of Jellyman's posting:

ExLink

Yea idk I was gonna pass on my vote but I decided that not voting wouldn't be any fun. So I just picked whoever I saw others voting for. :/

I'm voting pooba Hukuna so I can just waste a day :v

Yea same I'll change mine to Felix. Live another day pooba :]

I'd say jump on the hate-wagon :P

I'm not even going to try and defend myself here. If calling someone a dick is means for a killing then I should have been killed the first night. But if you want to kill off another useless townie then by all means, go ahead and vote for me.

Felix because imo he's being a dick ;/

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea Felix, it is kinda the overuse of them that is making people go nuts. ((in fact that was only reason I got a bit miffed earlier, since I perceive it as an insult when somebody only sends a picture in reply to something I say, rather than saying something to me because it makes me feel like you are saying "You aren't worth my time." to me. So it feels a bit disrespectful, at least to me. Not going to speak for the others, it is up to them to do that.))

But anyways, yea you have a point with Jelly's posts being a bit lacking, and there a quite a few Red Flags. Therefore I am going to vote Jelly. Hopefully piling some pressure onto him gets him to speak up more.

Jellyman loves lurking and jumping on the biggest hate trains.

He shows signs of anti-Town behavior.

He waits for us active players to self-destruct on each other.

Jellyman provides us with nothing, he sits on the sidelines always waiting...

You can't blame me for saying that he acts scummy.

Yea Felix, it is kinda the overuse of them that is making people go nuts. ((in fact that was only reason I got a bit miffed earlier, since I perceive it as an insult when somebody only sends a picture in reply to something I say, rather than saying something to me because it makes me feel like you are saying "You aren't worth my time." to me. So it feels a bit disrespectful, at least to me. Not going to speak for the others, it is up to them to do that.))

But anyways, yea you have a point with Jelly's posts being a bit lacking, and there a quite a few Red Flags. Therefore I am going to vote Jelly. Hopefully piling some pressure onto him gets him to speak up more.

I had no idea that the images offended you :mellow:.

Yea, I should have been a bit more clear with it, so that I am sorry about dude. I changed the subject there to keep myself from blowing up at the time. ((I was in a bit of a bad mood since something I was working on was frustrating me so I got a bit snappy.)) and then totally didn't explain why I did indeed snap so it isn't really your fault I kinda felt you were blowing me off then. I see it wasn't the intent now.

Hopefully that clears it up and we can put that to rest XD.

I've listed the current votes thus far

1. Jelly. Three people have voted for him to be lynched, in order they are: Chimchain and Azery. None of which are able/ have given their reasoning so far.

2. Felix. To some he may be suspicious because he was defending Lin/ Sheep, but he has stated that he was being cautious. In order of who voted for him: Sir_Bagel, Hilda and TacosAndFlowers I think.

Zephyr is suspicious of him as well.

3. Sir_Bagel. Felix, Sparky, Rosesong, have voted for Bagle to be lynched.

__

On note of who is who. It is likely that Hilda and Bagel are Anna and Noel respectively, as Hilda herself has stated earlier. Unless they are bluffing to draw out the actual Anna and Noel (which would be a nice move on their part), let's assume that they are for sure those two.

Also to note, Chimchain has been silenced. If we were to follow the trend on night two with Murdoc, he is probably going to be killed and his vote is going to be removed as well, so Chimchain is certainly innocent.

I am personally keeping an eye on Jelly and Azery seems to be of few words as well, so he's on the radar by default. I think I have an idea of who Cain is, but obviously it would be a bit foolish to say who and why. Shade... I'm thinking on it....

1. Jelly. Two people have voted for him to be lynched, in order they are: Chimchain and Azery. None of which are able/ have given their reasoning so far.

2. Felix. To some he may be suspicious because he was defending Lin/ Sheep, but he has stated that he was being cautious. In order of who voted for him: Sir_Bagel, Hilda and TacosAndFlowers I think.

__

On note of who is who. It is likely that Hilda and Bagel are Anna and Noel respectively, as Hilda herself has stated earlier. Unless they are bluffing to draw out the actual Anna and Noel (which would be a nice move on their part), let's assume that they are for sure those two.

Also to note, Chimchain has been silenced. If we were to follow the trend on night two with Murdoc, he is probably going to be killed and his vote is going to be removed as well, so Chimchain is certainly innocent.

I am personally keeping an eye on Jelly and Azery seems to be of few words as well, so he's on the radar by default. I think I have an idea of who Cain is, but obviously it would be a bit foolish to say who and why. Shade... I'm thinking on it....

*Smack head against the wall*

I knew I was forgetting someone, sorry Sensei XD

1. Jelly. Three people have voted for him to be lynched, in order they are: Chimchain, Azery and Hukuna.

__

1. Jelly. Three people have voted for him to be lynched, in order they are: Chimchain, Azery and Hukuna.

2. Felix. To some he may be suspicious because he was defending Lin/ Sheep, but he has stated that he was being cautious. In order of who voted for him: Sir_Bagel, Sparky, Hilda and TacosAndFlowers I think.

3. Sir_Bagel. Felix, Rosesong, have voted for Bagle to be lynched.

__

/shot

Edited by Snap Crackle Pop

Felix was surrounded by the students of Apophyll academy and made as a sacrifice in hopes to bring back their beloved Kiki, only after the carnage was over, did they realize Felix was Victoria

Team Meteor then set their sights onto the Lapis Grand Staircase and along the way stumbled upon Hukuna who tried to stop them from messing with his town. Hukuna didn't stand a chance against their numbers, Hukuna was Maxie.

The Ratio is 6:3:1

Day 5 will end Tuesday at 10 PM EST.

Being silenced is a pain -.-' (And I thought I was dead...)

Alright here is what I wanted to say yesterday:

-I'm not Cain so please don't vote for Snap because you think I checked her role. She explained why I did that. I have no idea who she is but for now she's low on my suspicion list.

-Reason I voted for Jelly: Felix already summed it up nicely before. He brings absolutely no value for town and even admitted it.

Other suspects: Bagel (not active, votes for himself), Hilda (I'll explain why later and Azery (inactive)

you.

Hilda: Why I suspect you:

1. You claim a role which has me on the fence. I can go around claiming I'm Fern. Why? Because I like being a dick and said so.

2. By doing this you also protect Bagel. Now if the two of you really are Anna and Noel I'm fine with it. But the thing is I don't believe it.

3. You said my vote was suspicious (if you read back you could've seen why I did that) and that you could check it in 2 nights. I don't mind if you investigate my role, but Anna and Noel can't investigate, unless given a power by Shade.

4. Because you made that remark you can be Cain, but I think I know now who he/she is because of an earlier post, so this option isn't really there anymore. Another one who can check roles is a Mafia member... Or shade who also has no good intentions for us.

My vote goes to Jellyman because he doesn't help town. Hilda is still active and there is a change she is Anna and I don't want to lynch Anna.

So basically, we're getting fooled, and I think that we need to start looking at the people beginning these bandwagons. I first want Jelly out cause I just have a bad feeling about him. So basically, we as the town are cut down to only 3 special townys and 3 normal townys. Mafia has 3 people. And Shade is still alive.