New Idea

Solarance

So, As some people might know Ame uploaded speed spriting video and mentioned and I've came up with an idea that hopefully some of you would like. We could have the "main protagnists" go under a coma or something and we could play the role of someone else who is trailing through the Reborn Region and we could take over as that person. The story element could be that the main protagnist was tricked by Cal, Cain, Victoria etc and all along they were secretly working for Team Meteor and was trying to gain the main protagnist's trust and then capture them and Team Meteor would drug the main protagnist into a coma. (if this idea was adapted and Cain was chosen Ame could have fun with that dialoge) So I hope that you'll like my idea! :D Here's a link to that video with Ame speed spriting "Ari's" Mugshot

EDIT: If anyone (probally no one) wanted that Ame has informed me that it isnt very "possible" and wouldn't fall in.

Edited by ! HC ! PokeLuke

We could just assume the role of Cain for a while. You know, use his pokemon, travel around the region, until we finish a puzzle and perhaps catch some for him in the way. That could be achieved via the actions of a psychic-type PULSE that changes the bodies between the protagonist and Cain.
Now that I think of it, such a story follow-up could even explain the situation of ZEL.

if it ever becomes true, remember who told you first...

Edited by nickcrash

Now that I think of it, such a story follow-up could even explain the situation of ZEL.

i just figured zel just had dissociative identity disorder, but the idea of zel being how they are as a result of a PULSE machine gone wrong or something is interesting too.

OT: omg OP if cain, victoria and cal betrayed us, then the protag/us couldn't trust anyone anymore. we wouldn't have any friends or allies, except for shelly, charlotte and her sisters, hardy, julia, florinia okay, we would still have friends but still...it would hurt. :P

also yeah i like the idea of playing as cain for a while. yaaaassssss more pervy/flirty dialogue it'd be interesting to play the game from a different perspective and have a completely (well, for me) team.

The body-swapping thing would be funny, especially considering the drastic personality changes.

"Hey Cain, when did you get so quiet? It's like you've become a video game protagonist or something..."

I don't think we'll see any such thing throughout the story, though, since Ame has mapped out the entire storyline already.