Sprite Editor and Trainer Card Creator

nightsk0507901

I was told that they are broken, well, one of them is, the other one, I have trouble with, so I am assuming it is. I was told that it might be best to move this to a new thread, so I did. I really think someone should go and fix them. Ame probably be the best person for the job, since she is the game's developer.

Trainer Card Creator was originally designed for the league. No one knows when that'll be repaired, so give it time. As for the sprite editor, that's for the trainer card as well. So, if you want to edit your sprite I'm afraid you might have to wait until the Card Creator is fixed, or something else happens with it.

• Administrators

No, not really. All the scripts are in place, they just flat out don't work on our new server.

Also, I may be the game's developer, but I don't know Python which is what those are made from.

Nyu has been taking a look at them recently to try and fix them (which makes more sense since he's you know, the one who wrote them) but it doesn't seem like he's had any luck so far...

• Administrators

We became too resource intensive for our old host, so they gave us the boot.

(and then we had to switch like four more times after that until we found something stable)