Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Magikarp Event?

RWGisGOD

Question

12 answers to this question

After fighting the two in Peridot, you can fight a kid near the end of the Obsidia slums. Three rooms before the exit (a room with a jumping puzzle), check the lower section of the room. A "Punk Kid" trainer will fight you. From there, I believe he gives another pointer.

Thanks.

So I went to the lower section of the room after the final jumping puzzle and fought Youngster Kai.

Once he's beaten he says he sold it to "some gang member up in North Obsidia"

Yeah, i havent found that gang member in North Obsidia. Anyone know his precise location?

Thanks.

So I went to the lower section of the room after the final jumping puzzle and fought Youngster Kai.

Once he's beaten he says he sold it to "some gang member up in North Obsidia

Right below the club in North Obsidia.

There's a magma member there, he says that a aqua member stole the pokemon from him, then go to lapis ward, and behind the pokemart he will be there.

Defeat him and he will tell that he sold the pokemon at the 7th street. Go there and talk to the pokemon vendor, for 2 blue shards (at least, in my case, he can ask for other shards I guess) he will sell the pokemon to you, but before you actually receive it, some guy jumps out of a building and steal it form you.

I have no idea where he goes, because i'm stuck at this part :P

Hope it helps o/