Team in Game (Probably is a bad one, even for the first Team Meteor part.)

nightsk0507901

Oh, sorry. I thought that was it belonged. So, where did you move it?

Edit: I see where you moved it, and I agree, I did put it in the wrong section. Anyway, still, I won't complete this section with my current team. I guess I will have spend some time grinding to be able to get past this section of the game.

Pls no double-posting, you can edit your posts (button on the bottom right of your posts). A Mod will drop by and fix this hopefully.

Regarding the team, this is waaaaay too early for a Team Showcase IMO.

Braixen's Howl + Flame Charge lets it solo Julia. Very soon, you can get a Hariyama, useful for the next gym and Noctowl, useful for the next couple.

Other than that, plenty of topics with advice on how to beat a certain fight exist, so I'd say you keep playing for now (and take a look at other Team Showcase threads so you know what to do when it's time you made one of your own for realsies).

PS:

.... eww Braxien

*judging you so hard*

That level 5 Bug of yours is probably Kricketot, my friend.

If you have a Kricketot with Run Away, it's the best Pokemon on your team, in my opinion. Use that sucker.

As for the rest of your team, forget what anyone else says about Braixen. You -should- always go with any starter you want. Mind you, it does make the difficulty ratchet up at times, but it's not fun sometimes if you can't have things your way. Patrat is Patrat. It will have it's early game uses, and Panpour is probably the weakest link. The first gym won't be kind to it at all, and the elemental monkeys are not exactly the greatest things to rely on, even in the post apocalyptic mess of a city that is Reborn.

Not a terrible team though.

I would suggest training up a Bidoof to level 15, and trading it for Litleo, Having your own Bibarel, or nabbing Pachirisu and Lightning Rod Goldeen.

That level 5 Bug of yours is probably Kricketot, my friend.

If you have a Kricketot with Run Away, it's the best Pokemon on your team, in my opinion. Use that sucker.

As for the rest of your team, forget what anyone else says about Braixen. You -should- always go with any starter you want. Mind you, it does make the difficulty ratchet up at times, but it's not fun sometimes if you can't have things your way. Patrat is Patrat. It will have it's early game uses, and Panpour is probably the weakest link. The first gym won't be kind to it at all, and the elemental monkeys are not exactly the greatest things to rely on, even in the post apocalyptic mess of a city that is Reborn.

Not a terrible team though.

I would suggest training up a Bidoof to level 15, and trading it for Litleo, Having your own Bibarel, or nabbing Pachirisu and Lightning Rod Goldeen.

You are right, Hilda. It is Kricketot.