Poison gym leader

LedzQQ

If you're playing the game in Episode 13 Corey has a pair of troublesome field effects, and the one that you are dealing with depends on whether or not you rescued all of the Jasper Police Force. Saving the policemen yields a better field to deal with, in my opinion.

Huge Power Diggersby, Pachirisu/Luxray/Manectric are good things to have for this battle. If using Diggersby, make sure you stop by the Move Re-learner and pick up Bulldoze.

Thanks for the pieces of advice people. Got me a noctowl and a diggersby and decided to face him off again.
So after some tries, i managed to beat him at last :D

It was my 32% HP noctowl vs his 40% HP crobat and my noctowl was locked in an uproar which deals about 29% dmg and i was like "if i get a crit imma jizz all over"

**Noctowl used uproar**
**A critical hit!**

**foe Crobat fainted**

My boy Corey aint messing around...He was one of the hardest leaders to beat for me. I think i got pretty lucky with confusion hax on his crobat. Crobat is the only thing you have to make a good plan for as it can pretty much oneshot everything with venoshock.... You need to absolutely wreck his first pokemon ( don't remember the name, its the preevolution of dragalge) before it sets up layers of toxic spikes or you're doomed just by that. Then make him waste his potions on a grimer or something and finally kill his crobat...somehow :P

• 3 weeks later...