PokéNations Roster Thread - Week Nine!

Rooreeloo

Hey all! Welcome to PokéNations - Week Nine!

This challenge you may only use attacks that have a base of either ≤ 70 power or ≤ 80 accuracy. Additionally, the following abilities are banned: Technician, Compoundeyes and No Guard.

(The ≤ sign stands for Less than or Equal to for those who don't know math.)

(Return and Frustration counts as a 102 Base Power attack and therefore is disallowed.)

(Eruption and Water Spout start at 150 power and are therefore banned)

(Acrobatics and Knock Off are too easy to satisfy and are banned)

("Other" moves are not affected, lets just say they have 0 power)

(NO, HUSTLE DOES NOT MAKE EVERY MOVE LEGAL.)

(Nature Power is banned because Nature Power becomes Tri Attack which is 80 power.)

The matchups are as follows!

Haven vs Mythic - Playing LU

Volcanic vs Apophyll - Playing LC

Ruin vs Aurora - Playing UU

The clauses are as follows and pretty standard: Sleep Clause, Freeze Clause, Species Clause, and Self-KO Clause. If you would like to battle with additional clauses, that is between battlers to discuss.

So, you've got until Sunday at 11:59 PM EST in order to submit rosters. Matchups will be posted soon after. You will have exactly one week to complete all matches from the time they are posted. Rosters will include 5 people to play matches and 2 reserve members in case a participant cannot play.

A note: someone asked me if a pokémon with forms is banned does that mean all of it, yes that means all of it

(oh and: http://www.pokemonre...?showtopic=9370 for tiers, this is in the banner on the server by the way.)

Nation leaders, please reply with your rosters and which 3 Pokémon you will be banning from your opponent's use!

Edited by Rooreeloo

How about gyro ball and all other moves of variable base power, moves that hit more than once and can therefore go over the maximum base power limit, and the ability hustle which lowers the accuracy of moves to a point at which moves with 100% accuracy would be allowed?

I'd like to just point something out here.

(14:21:49) Cakeodemon: i dont mean modified oh hey its 80 accuracy i can use it now

if this is true with hustle lowering accuracy, shouldnt it also be true for knock off and acrobatics? those moves are BASE 65 and 55 respectively. :] i mean if we're going for base powers here shouldnt all moves be represented equally? we shouldnt be shaming moves for how easy they are to fulfill. that's almost on par with slutshaming,,,

join me by tweeting with #endmoveshaming to help end this heinous act

Edited by JellyMan