Reborn forum banners

Cornerman

Today I Figured something out I asked myself sometime ago, What is that thing shooting a laser through REBORN XIII?

It's a claw but not a normal claw but a pulse clawitzer. But what weird is in Ep.13 it is said it shoots as if in the manner of shots

so not a continues beam. Now I remember of EP.10's one (whatever one radomus first appeared in) or it was EP.9, the banner

was something like pyramid radomus under a snorlax sent out by EL, now this never happened and el doesn't even have a snorlax but

a dito so is still possible but it still didn't happen

(I could be wrong on the snorlax part and it could be debri but that also didn't happen)

Now I ask you the reader's have these things happened before in older reborn forum Banners

and what could have been the meaning/story behind them?

Pls tell me about them and your theories/speculations behind them

p.s. that pulse clawitzer might kill us all :unsure:

Edit; corrected fonts in banners

corrected title fonts in banner (Thanks Dan ^-^)

Edited by Cornerman

I...don't think "fonts" is the word you're looking for. Anyways, that Clawitzer is firing shots is nothing weird, seeing as how it's ability boosts "pulses and auras", pulses are a one time thing, not consistent streams, and regarding aura moves, the only one ML can boost is aura sphere. No problem there.

I honestly can't figure out what you're trying to say in regards of Radomus/El/Ditto/Snorlax. Anyways, there was the option to fight a level 60 Snorlax under El's command at one point, before challenging Serra. Maybe some text was supposed to be changed, but people forgot to do so, I don't know.

Now I remember of EP.10's one (whatever one radomus first appeared in) or it was EP.9, the font

was something like pyramid radomus under a snorlax sent out by EL, now this never happened and el doesn't even have a snorlax but

a dito so is still possible but it still didn't happen

(I could be wrong on the snorlax part and it could be debri but that also didn't happen)

Not an inconsistency because it was possible to battle El while he was in Serra's gym in earlier episodes and that team he used had a level 65 Snorlax on it.

I...don't think "fonts" is the word you're looking for.

I honestly can't figure out what you're trying to say in regards of Radomus/El/Ditto/Snorlax.

Anyways, there was the option to fight a level 60 Snorlax under El's command at one point, before challenging Serra. Maybe some text was supposed to be changed, but people forgot to do so, I don't know.

Yea I didnt know which word to use so tell me pls which word i do need to use

At the place the mega claw is now there was once somewhere else either here on the website which showed el being trapped with his pyramid hat, a really long time ago (like year)

Oh alright, i think i choose to not fight if that was possible or i just forgot it

You are thinking of the banner for E10, in which El was kidnapping (Pokenapping?) Gardevoir and tossing out his Snorlax against Radomus to stop him from trying to take her back.

...I think? My memory is a bit fuzzy on that. It's been a while.

I can't recall a case like this one in which the story was changed enough so that the banner wasn't quite relevant anymore. I wasn't here pre-E10, though, so I dunno.

...Well it was still relevant, it just happened differently... I'm going to stop now before I start tripping over myself.

(...If I'm assuming that's what you mean? I genuinely can't tell.)

Edited by Lost Lore

Oooooh, now I get what you mean. Well, that could be just be related to the situation, but not exactly like it.

We never saw the Clawitzer hooked up to the PULSE, but the banner show what it could be like.

El kidnaps Gardevoir which Radomus "chases" after and we have to beat one Pokemon of El's to get there. In-game, it's Ditt-ceus, but the banner could be a reference to that no-longer available battle with his Snorlax. (Dunno, I've never paid attention to the banner, nor have I fought that Snorlax)
E12's banner was also a circus sign, but there are no signs around there as far as I can remember. At least not one like that.