Corner's Team and trainees

Cornerman

Do know first and foremost, I'm not a competitive player and don't care about ev/iv and natures just because of the hassle and I play for FUN

I breed a bit but not on everything, I also dont use stat enhancing moves really but say your ideas anywhy pls and thanks in advance

Main team all lvl62+

batarang(Crobat) Lady(gardevoir) Chubs(torterra) Peter(simipour) Asce(magmar) evolve or get beter one I dont have a good 6th so advice pls

Naughty Adament Jolly Sassy Lax

item none Mind/fairy plate miracle seed None/mystic water Flame plate

Inner focus Trace Overgrow Torrent Flame body

cross poison Moonblast woodhammer acrobatics faint attack

acrobatics psychic crunch Brine confuse ray

confuse ray shadow ball earthquack scald fire blast

ominous wind Magic leaf Razor leaf crunch lava plume

Rotation®/Utility(Ut)/upcoming(Up)

Krickerot(kricketune)(Ut)lvl52 Arriel®(Up)lvl62 Shield(wobbuffet)(Ut)lvl52 Bane(banette)(Ut)lvl46 Yang(Yanmega)(Up)lvl38 JeL(joltik)(Up)lvl35

Lonely Lonely Bold Sassy Calm Careful

Technician Heavy metal Shadow tag Insomnia Speed boost compound eyes

Insect plate Metal plate none none none/insect plate none/elecplate

Night slash Heavy slam you will-o-wisp Hypnosis thunder wave

X-scissor Iron head know curse Ancient power signal beam

Sing earthquack what embargo shadow ball slash

perish song brick brake(folder) moves hex Uproar electroweb

Edited by Cornerman

Crobat is better off with Infiltrator. It's hard to have it flinch when it oustpeed most of the game. Also, Aggron and Bastiodon are pretty much the only two Pokemon against which Acrobatics does less damage than Ominous Wind (due to STAB), not to mention it's mediocre Special attack stats anyways. Screech is a good move for it, as is Zen Headbutt (via Noctowl).

Similar case as above, but Psychic is always stronger than Magical Leaf. A good Hidden Power type like Ground or Fire would be much better for it. Considering your team isn't that fast, Trick Room would also be a great move for it. Or you could go back to E12 or earlier and breed it with a Stunfisk for Thunderbolt.

It's redundant to have 2 moves of the same type, especially if one of them is so obviously inferior. You can get Superpower from Druddigon. There's also Body Slam from Chikorita's line or Tropius and Double Edge from Cubone's/Sunkern's/Aron's/Bergmite's line(s).

IMO, Simipour is bad. Useful for breeding Scald, but that's about it. There's plenty of better Water types:

Huge Power gives Azumarill basically 150 base attack. I'd recommend Superpower, Play Rough, Aqua Jet (via Floatzel would be easiest for you) and Belly Drum (via Poliwag/whirl).

Swampert is incredibly bulky and has an attack stat almost the same as Floatzel's. I'd recommend Earthquake, Dive/Waterfall, Hammer Arm and Avalanche (via Bergmite)

Kingdra can get it's best moves if you go back to E12 or earlier to breed. Panpour>Psyduck/Floatzel>Remoraid>Horsea gets it Scald, Ice Beam and Signal Beam.

Empoleon is similar to Kingdra, E12 is where it's at. Panpour>Floatzel>Remoraid>Empoleon gets Empoleon Agility, Ice Beam and Scald.

Walrein is also pretty good. Get Signal Beam via Mareep/Remoraid.

Eh. Magmortar isn't that good. If you do want to keep it, I guess Hidden Power is a good move for it. Some good Pokemon will be listed below.

Regarding your rotation, Kricketot is done. It outlives it's usefulness after we get Florinia's Canopy badge.

I have no idea what Arriel is.

That thing's a huge pain to raise and it'll take down 2 foes at best.

Nope. Even with TMs and it's Mega, it's not seen much competitively at all. We have neither. Really, only it's physical attack isn't bad and it gets one good attack.

If you go back to E12, you can breed it with a Venomoth/Ariados for Psychic. Also, Air Slash/Bug Buzz>Hypnosis/Ancient power.

Now, for the good stuffs in Reborn:

Nidoking (Ice Beam and Thunderbolt via Smeargle, Flamethrower via TM)

Arcanine (Close Combat via Primeape/Zangoose)

Gengar (Sludge Bomb and Thunderbolt via Stunfisk>Grimer>Gengar)

Kingdra (Dragon Scales are randomly found on Horsea) (Scald, Ice Beam and Signal Beam via Panpour>Psyduck/Floatzel>Remoraid>Horsea)

Crobat (Physical with Zen Headbutt via Hoothoot or U-Turn via Archeops; or Special with Nasty Plot via Honchkrow)

Ampharos (Agility via Growlithe/Buneary/Buizel/ a lot more)

Azumarill (Belly Drum via Poliwag and Aqua Jet via Golduck/Seel/Tirtouga/Buizel)

Heracross (Earhtquake and Rock Slide via Geodude>Crustle>Heracross)

Sharpedo with Speed Boost (Waterfall and Destiny Bond via Goldeen>Qwilfish>Carvanha)(Protect, Waterfall and Destiny Bond via Tirtouga>Remoraid>Goldeen>Qwilfish>Carvanha)

Walrein (Signal Beam via Mareep/Remoraid/Seel)

Empoleon (Ice Beam, Scald and Agility via Smeargle >Psyduck/Buizel>Piplup or Panpour>Psyduck/Buizel>Remoraid>Piplup)

Staraptor (U-Turn via Archeops)

Roserade (with Technician for a 90 BP Hidden Power) (Sludge Bomb via Muk>Stunfisk>Wooper>Snubbull>Roselia (not Budew))

Mismagius (Thunderbolt and Psychic via Stunfisk>Ralts>Misdreavus)

Bronzong

Drapion (Swords Dance and X-Scissor via Ninjask)

Magnezone

Yanmega (Psychic via Venomoth)

Mamoswine (Rock Tomb via Smeargle, Rock Slide via Camerupt/Drilbur/Smeargle)

Gallade

Froslass

Excadrill (Poison Jab and X-Scissor via Smeargle)

Leavanny (Sticky Web is learned at level 31 by Sewaddle and not by Swadloon/Leavanny)

Darmanitan (Rock Slide via Camerupt/Drilbur/Smeargle, Dig via Diglett/Smeargle)

Krookodile (Stone Edge via Rhyhorn/Smeargle, Rock Tomb via Smeargle, Rock Slide via Camerupt/Drilbur/Smeargle)

Scolipede (Poison Jab and Protect via Pineco/Dustox/Burmy/Swadloon>Beedrill/Ariados>Venipede)

Scrafty (Elemental Punches via Hitmonchan>Buneary>Scraggy, Dragon Dance via Altaria/Horsea)

Acrheops (Earthquake via Wooper>Corsola>Archen)

Cofagrigus (Psychic via Ralts, Nasty Plot and Memento via Spiritomb)

Escavalier (Knock Off via Skorupi)

Solosis

Gothitelle (Energy Ball and Dark Pulse via Petilil/Lotad>Cacturne>Gothita)

Galvantula (Energy Ball via Petilil/Lotad>Paras>Joltik)

Chandelure (Energy Ball and Flamethrower via Growlithe/Vulpix>Snubbull>Swirlix>Castform>Litwick)

Stunfisk (Earth Power via Corsola, Sludge Bomb via Grimer or Scald via Panpour>Psyduck/Wooper/Piplup/Buizel>Stunfisk)

Bouffalant (Earhtquake, Rock moves, Poison Jab, Wild Charge via Smeargle)

Bisharp (Sucker Punch via Cacturne/Spinda/Toxicroak, Psycho Cut via Alakazam)

Durant (Rock Slide via Dwebble)

Braviary

Mienshao (Knock Off and Poison Jab via Farfetch'd)

Bulky Chesnaught (Leech Seed, Spiky Shield, Synthesis (Gogoat/Seedot), Body Slam)

Gogoat

Heliolisk

Sylveon (Wish via Slurpuff>Pikachu/Skitty>Eevee)

Trevenant

Phantump

Clawitzer
Avalugg (Stone Edge via Rhyhorn)

Crustle (Earthquake via Geodude)

Lilligant

Alakazam (Energy Ball via Petilil/Lotad>Cacnea>Abra)

Swampert (Avalanche via Avalugg)

Azumarill (Belly Drum via Poliwhirl, then Aqua Jet via Seel/Tirtouga/Buizel/Golduck)

Note that TM moves can only be passed on in E12 or earlier. To see whether a move is an egg move or TM move, just see the Bulbapedia page of the Pokemon supposed to get that move.

tumblr_lfkwxppz3Q1qdzjnp.png

Omah god, You must have a list somewhere on your pc for these can't of things

but albeit thank you very much BoB/Ethesian this will help me shape a good team

although im more like a try hard with the pokes I have I will try these out

Do keep posting other peeps if there are some ideas you have lying around

I would be happy to hear your's

Etesian pretty much said everything there is to say really so i'll just confirm that Simipour is bad, i used it in BW and even there it was bad so in Reborn it doesn't stand a chance, your team lack speed (apart from Crobat) so (if you don't want to use Trick Room) maybe you should pick 2 fast Pokemon like Gengar and Galvantula or maybe a Barbaracle (with Shell Smash)