Hello! Newbie here!

Airek

Since introductions are polite, hello, all! I'm aliased as Airek (not giving out dat dere real name), and I'm hoping to be of some help with forums here and just in general hoping to be on good terms with people here, or at least neutral (enemies aren't fun). Not sharing a whole lot here, other than I can be kind of sadistic when coming up with fan ideas for plot-heavy characters' Pokemon teams and/or PULSE Pokemon ideas. (for those who haven't seen me on the Pokemon Online Reborn Server... PULSE Blissey, PULSE Shuckle, and PULSE Slaking... Not sure where to put the deep, in-game- and stat-specific info for them Forum-wise, though, so just leaving it at that... Besides, I don't think people like having me come up with evil ideas...) As a note, though, I may not always be the most chatty, mainly due to some weird issue I have with maintaining meaningful conversation in any topic unless allowed to tangent, so if I seem a bit jerkish, I do not mean to be. (unless, of course, I am defending myself and/or someone else)

Welcome Airek!

If you have questions, feel free to ask them.

• ...to either Vinny, Sheep, Blind Guardian (Sightless Avenger here on the forums), or myself in a private message.
  • On PO
  • or in a created thread, where the community can answer it.

Have seen you around already on PO.

If you interested in our tours check out the Hall of Champions

If you don't know how to hide a body, don't kill people.

Also, on the topic of thought, I really do like your PULSE-mon ideas, but you also have to realize that a large part of the PULSE relates to storyline, which is something anyone not named Ame has very little, if any, say in. That being said, you should check out the 'Development' sub-forum.

Also, if you are interested in Role-Playing, make sure to pm Hukuna to get the scoop on that. He's out sick or something at the moment, but he'll get to you.

Welcome Airek!

If you have questions, feel free to ask them.

• ...to either Vinny, Sheep, Blind Guardian (Sightless Avenger here on the forums), or myself in a private message.
  • On PO
  • or in a created thread, where the community can answer it.

Have seen you around already on PO.

If you interested in our tours check out the Hall of Champions

If you don't know how to hide a body, don't kill people.

Also, on the topic of thought, I really do like your PULSE-mon ideas, but you also have to realize that a large part of the PULSE relates to storyline, which is something anyone not named Ame has very little, if any, say in. That being said, you should check out the 'Development' sub-forum.

Also, if you are interested in Role-Playing, make sure to pm Hukuna to get the scoop on that. He's out sick or something at the moment, but he'll get to you.

Thank you for the information and directions to find other information! And I also did not realise that about the PULSE Pokemon, (despite how glaringly obvious it was) so thank you for that, too! ^-^

Welcome to reborn.

If you happen to find any significant bugs while playing the reborn game, please make sure to drop a report into the bug reporting section.

Also, get rid of your sanity. It's safer that way.

I'd be glad to!

And don't worry; I lost my sanity two years ago!

Hehehehehe.. Let's plot evil plots together my companion means that I like u

(for those who haven't seen me on the Pokemon Online Reborn Server... PULSE Blissey, PULSE Shuckle, and PULSE Slaking... Besides, I don't think people like having me come up with evil ideas...)

Those ideas are just plain evil...... I love it.

As a note, though, I may not always be the most chatty, mainly due to some weird issue I have with maintaining meaningful conversation in any topic unless allowed to tangent, so if I seem a bit jerkish, I do not mean to be. (unless, of course, I am defending myself and/or someone else)

I know what you mean I have that sometimes to, so I understand you.

SO WELCOME TO REBORN..MHUHAHAHAHAHAA

Edited by Cornerman