Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Gulpin in E13.2?

MotherGlitcher

Question

Location: Opal bridge, which is around the grand hall, the boundary between the areas

Date: Saturday/Sunday, basically weekend

Time: day/night, morning too if that makes any difference

Progress: 9 badges

Pokesnax: YEP

Gulpin: NOPE, never been sighted

so is Gulpin in E13.2?

23 answers to this question

Well, I can confirm that on a Saturday, during the day time, with clear weather, before beating Julia, with pokesnacks, I found a Gulpin. What's the weather like when you're looking for it?

Clear weather, no rain, no storm, no wind, no sun... well yes sun, but not sunny... you know what I mean...

I do and it's confusing me greatly. I just tried after finishing the current episode, same conditions as before, still there. So it's certainly not a timed event in that regard. All I can say is clear weather, middle of the day, on a weekend, with the snacks, at any point in the game, there should be a Gulpin running around opal bridge.

With my experience with the game sometime a event doesnt trigger up until you have done something to further the plot.

I might be wrong but this happened to me in older episodes aswel and maybe that was with gulpin to.

Atleast it was in that zone but don't know if it still is like that now.

Ame if your listening/reading this look at it pls or atleast tell people about it if im right. other peolple aswel pls

p.s. don't mean to inconvience anyone here this is just my taught/experience

the weather report says a calm week overall except for a couple of weekdays, so I turn to Saturday, tried day and night running circles around opal bridge and I have 9 badges with plenty of pokesnacks, but no Gulpin. Where oh where is the stupid blob... > :(

Gulpin and Spiritome are the only pokemon family I'm missing before I go to the circus. One for no reason doesn't appear, the other because the Odd Keystone just won't show up after hordes and hordes of mining...

Edited by MotherGlitcher

I just caught Gulpin, in E12.1 though. It was clear weather, weekend, and the time was JUST pass noon, it probably appears at noon and disappear later during the day. I don't remember if I tried finding it at noon or a little pass it in E13.2 but there you go, one problem solved.