What If Wally Was The Hero Of Pokemon HeartGold?

J-Awesome_One

So what this basically means is that I'm gonna use the team Wally used in ORAS and see if I can beat HeartGold with his team and if I can, can I do it easily. So that means I'm eventually gonna evolve Kirlia into Gallade, Roselia into Roserade and Magneton into Magnezone. Also, gonna have to use the PUR (Pokemon Universal Randomizer) to have Magneton evolve into Magnezone because it can't be evolved at all in HeartGold or SoulSilver. You probably remember that Wally had only 5 Pokemon when you battle him for the final time in the official story. So am I going to do that? HA! Of course not. I've chosen a Pokemon that I think actually fits him quite nicely and he'd even be able to get this Pokemon in his respective game. So without further ado, let's get on with this shall we? Let's see his team.

zSTDo8Q.png

It's definitely not the strongest team but it's certainly interesting. Ohh. I've also decided that at the end of each chapter, I'm gonna do an MVP of that episode. Just to make it a bit more interesting. So let's see the 1st Pokemon of Wally's team.

6YTNynY.png

Gykiy6M.png

Btw, every Pokemon has their own ball. Wally's "starter" is Ralts. Decided to put it in a Master Ball because why not? Ohh yes. Almost forgot. All the Pokemon will start out at level 5 and will have the moves they learn up to that point. And that really sucks because Ralts only knows Growl at this level. Which means the only way to get it to level up is to switch train. But ohh well. Another thing. I have also gen'ed in the Pokemon with their respective evolution items but I'm not gonna evolve them right away when they get to the right evolutions. I'm gonna try to make the game harder on myself. I think that's everything so back to the Ralts. So since I'm gonna be evolving Ralts into a Gallade, I obviously gave it a nature to boost its Attack stat up. Gonna be hard to battle with this guy even when it does learn an attacking move cus its Sp.A isn't gonna be good as its Attack. But I'm looking forward to using this.

XDr8bvd.png

VKvGtkk.png

Next up we have is Budew. And this thing is gonna be pretty difficult to use. The only way this Pokemon evolves into Roselia is with happiness and it has to be daytime. And it's pretty easy for this little Pokemon to faint in almost 1 hit. So I gotta make sure that it stays alert and happy so it evolves as soon as possible. Best stats are Sp.A and Sp.D.

jBHt9SV.png

yISh7GJ.png

The next Pokemon in Wally's line up is the 1 that I decided would fit into his party. It's an Azurill! Most of Wally's team looks kind of cutesy and if you tell me Azumarill doesn't look cutesy... then feel free to. I can't change your opinion. So this thing here is more defensive than offensive. So attacking really isn't its thing but I'll be able to make do with it. This Pokemon is like the opposite of Budew. While I can evolve it with friendship anytime of the 24 hours of the day, it starts of with NO MOVES until level 10... Yaaaay. This thing is gonna be switch trained a lot. Unless I can have it evolve before the 1st Gym... Ohh boy. Ohh yea. I made it shiny because why not.

OZCurvX.png

ZBB026f.png

Up next is Skitty! Everyone's favorite Pokemon right?! Right?!… Well I know 1 of you favors this Pokemon over all the other almost 1000 Pokemon. (Jesus that's a lot. I mean Arceus.) Anyways, it's a very... mediocore Pokemon at best but I think I'm gonna have fun with this Pokemon the best. And I have no idea why. I think I have a sort of liking to the "weak" Pokemon. But anyways, this Pokemon is a decent speedy attacker. But in this, I'm also gonna focus on the Sp.A as well. Which is probably noticeable if you take a look at its nature. Now this maybe the only time I can say this about this Pokemon but it's probably gonna be the best Pokemon to have on the team for right now because it can actually damage other Pokemon. How weird is that huh?

cOnHy2P.png

Yy1hNZw.png

5th member of Wally's Pokemon team is Magnemite and its kind of the odd 1 out of the whole team. But I still think it suits him. Anyways, this little magnet is a strong Sp.A and has pretty good Defense. But with its level 5 moveset as of right now... it's kind of suck-ish right now. But it learns Thundershock at the next level so its not too bad. It's kind of like Ralts but it at least has some kind of damaging move.

yxKsJgr.png

emfH4tf.png

The final member of Wally's team is Swablu. More defensive with decent Attack, Sp.A and Speed. overall, it's pretty decent. But I'm gonna focus on the Attack and Sp.D here. Also, this it the only Pokemon as of right now that has 2 different typing damaging moves. Yay for that! But that's everything for the Pokemon team!

As we leave from Cherrygrove City, I decide that any Pokemon that decides to show their UGLY MUG to us, I'm gonna have it switch battle with Ralts so it can learn Confusion. Despite getting to Mr. Pokemon (kind of hope that's a nickname and not his actual name.) and then back to Cherrygrove, Ralts hasn't gained enough experience to get to level 6. As Wally tries to get back home, he runs into... SILVER! Yep. Leaving the name like that. Also, I had to where he stole the Totodile like he did in the Manga. But you know what this means right? Mhm. Time for a battle!

2iEmHwv.png

Lead out with Ralts and have it Growl a couple of times to lower its Attack. I then switch out to Skitty. With Totodile unable to do much damage to Skitty, it Fake Outs and then Tackle's it twice to get the win. Despite gaining more EXP than from the wild Pokemon, no level up is gained. But that's ok because the next wild Pokemon Battle Wally is in helps Ralts gets to Level 6 thus learning Confusion. Now it's time to get Azurill up a level. As Wally continues to go back to New Bark Town, Magnemite gains a level and learns Thundershock. Great! I useful early move! Wally makes it back "home" and the usual speech happens. Afterwards, he tells his mom to not save his money and then starts his adventure for real this time. As he's going back to Cherrygrove, not only does his Azurill gain a level but so does Skitty. As he gets back to Cherrygrove, he decides to take a rest in the PokeCenter. And that, ladies and gents, is where I'm gonna leave this Chapter. So yea. Not really a whole lot happening in this 1st chapter but you're all introduced to Wally's team.

MVP of Chapter 1: Skitty and Magnemite.

Wow! Just starting off and we already have a double MVP huh? Well it's true. Magnemite really helped out Ralts with switch training as I was getting up to Mr. Pokémon's house. It took long because of its weak Tackle Attack but since nothing else was able to really damage the thing, it really helped getting not only its comrade but also itself up a level. Skitty was also the MVP because well same reason as Magnemite. It helped Ralts with the Silver battle and it also helped Azurill get up a level. And it also got itself up a level as well.

Hope you all enjoy this! I think this is gonna be an interesting thing to do throughout the next couple of... however long this takes. Stay tuned for Chapter 2!

• Like 1

Prediction: We're about to see just how Wally was able to blitz through the League while we weren't looking. Remember that he didn't have access to Megas in RSE, so that loss shouldn't be too severe here.

Wait, don't nerf the skitty! Don't make Commander sad...er than he already is.

• Like 1

I actually came up with this because I just got done playing a ROM hack called Pokémon Emerald Wally Version & it basically tells the story from Wally’s point of view.

Also, another mistake. I meant to give Swablu Brave & not Naughty. So that should be the last change I’ll be making to this whole thing.

Well hey there! I have returned with Chapter 2 already! Last time, I introduced you all to Wally's team and the problems he faces with having to try to get 2 of his Pokemon evolve with friendship and some not having moves right at the start. Before continuing on his adventure, I had Wally train his Swablu and Budew up to level 6 so that they'd be even with the rest of the team.

IIGyqsV.png

Now it's time for Wally to tackle Route 31. It' s not a hard time to get through these battles but it DOES take a long time. The reason being? Continuously switch training Azurill. It takes double the time. But we FINALLY get to the end of the route. What does his team level look like now?

Euq0Opm.png

Hmm... Only his Azurill and Budew have grown levels huh? It's to be expected. Annoyingly expected but expected nonetheless. Ugh. This is gonna take a looooong time to level Azurill up. Ohh yes. Both of the Pokemon learned a new move on level 7. Budew learned Water Sport (useless) and Azurill learned Tail Whip. (useless for right now) Now that Wally's in Violet City, it's time I make him go train his Pokemon! Time to go to the Ruins Of Alph and train off the Unown…!

4wtqfQw.png

Which I thought gave more EXP btw. the beginning part of Route 32 and the beginning part of the Bellsprout Tower to get everyone to level 10. And it took 2 hours. Boy. Switch training Azurill gets really annoying. BUT reaching level 10 means 1 thing for that little ball of oil! (That's what Azurill is right...?) It finally knows an attacking move! Yes! Yes! Yes! About time! No more switch training! So what's the move it learned...?! Ohh… It's just Bubble... Well maybe the switch training will be cut down at least. Speaking of teammates learning new moves, Ralts has learned Double Team (useful), Budew has learned Stun Spore (useful) and Swablu has learned Sing! (somewhat useful... IF IT LANDS!) Now it's time Wally takes on the people of Bellsprout Tower... I wonder why people made a tower dedicated to Bellsprout? I mean I like them but I wouldn't make a building dedicated to them... Maybe it's BDSM related... Hey. What's that look for? That 1 dude made a harder version of this game (Which I'm not playing with btw.) and he had Ivysaur Vine Whipping Gardenia! Don't look at me weirdly for thinking about that! Anyways, we're getting off track here. With Wally's team now all at level 10, he takes on the Bellsprout Monks! And they get DESTROYED by Ralts and Swablu. Absolutely massacred! Wally makes it up to the top, hears the boring spiel with Silver and now it's time to take on the Eldest!

CxiuZVd.png

And... he too gets absolutely destroyed! Hoorah! With that done, Wally can now take on the Gym. But we'll save that for the next Chapter. Lots of training in this chapter but it's worth it. Btw, if you're wondering why I trained them up to level 10, that's what I do whenever I play these games.

MVP of Chapter 2: Ralts And Swablu.

I'm basing this off of the Bellsprout Tower alone considering nothing happened with the stuff before that. Swablu and Ralts ran through all the Bellsprout that was put in front of them. How can they not be the MVP's of this Chapter after that? They both also gained a level from all the Bellsprout destruction. So that's an added bonus!

On the next Chapter, Wally will take on the Flying Type Gym Leader Falkner. Will Wally be able to defeat him with absolutely no problems or will Falkner somehow destroy Wally...? If you pick the 2nd option, I hate you all. (Jk of course) Before I forget, here is what the team is looking like right now.

0J8cG1Z.png

2rDrsIW.png

Xb4ihwQ.png

WEflk6N.png

GCUnlcF.png

SB9JOKK.png

Hope you all enjoy this! Stay tuned for Chapter 3!

Are you all ready for Chapter 3?! Well I hope you are! This 1 is gonna be a short 1 though! But today, Wally takes on Johto's 1st Gym! Now let's take a look at the Gym Puzzle shall we?

PAO56Vc.png

Ohh yea... Kind of forgot this wasn't really a Gym Puzzle but more like a... Gym Decision I suppose you can call it. You either go through the 2 trainers route or on the see through glass route. Of course Wally is gonna go through the trainers! After mere seconds of battling both those trainers, it's time. Wally is face to face with Falkner!

z1vzpJK.png

It's time for Wally's whole entire team to take on Falkner's... 2 Pokemon Team... You know what? Hold on. I'm gonna have Wally do something really quick. Out the building we go... Back to the PokeCenter… Put these in here... And back to the Gym to face Falkner! Let's take a look at Wally's team!

fID2UUD.png

Well it seems Wally is really confident and is going in with just 1 Pokemon! Well let's see if he can defeat Falkner with 1 Pokemon! Btw, defeating the 2 Gym Trainers in the Gym with Magnemite had it level up to level 11 and it learned Supersonic. A... 50/50 useful move. I'm not really a fan of confusion moves but it can help once in a while.

gAdtaWh.png

How is Wally's Magnetmite supposed to defeat Falkner's 2 Mon team?! It's 2 VS 1! The stacks are totally against him! There's no possible way he could beat Falkner like that! WHY DID WAL-

uuhc8rE.png

Ohh… The battles over already... And it only took 3 moves... 1 shot the Pidgey with Thundershock and with Pidgeotto, 1 Metal Sound and Thundershock brought the bird down. I clipped its wings with electricity as Falkner would say. But with that out of the way, Wally has earned himself his 1st Badge in the Johto Region and ridiculously easy at that!

MVP of Chapter 3: Magnemite.

Hey. We finally get our 1st solo MVP. But really, do I need to go into detail onto why Magnemite is the MVP here? It was the only PokemoN I used in the entire Gym and basically 1 shot everything in that Gym.

Chapter 1 to Chapter 3 Analysis: When you 1st start out with Wally's team, it's hard to use them all since some of them don't have attacking moves (Ralts and Azurill) or some of them have really weak attacking moves (Magnemite and Swablu to a degree). But once you are able to get some of those Mons up a level and get their respective "starter" moves, it starts becoming easier. Bellsprout Tower is a breeze with Swablu and Ralts and Falkner is a joke when Magnetmite is used. Wally's team at this point is alright at this point. Ralts, Swablu, Magnemite and Skitty can put in some work. Budew is basically only good against Water, Ground and Rock types right now and Azurill is... it's still gonna be a pain to train this up. I want it to evolve ASAP! Dx -sigh-

Well, in Chapter 4, we'll be tackling the entirety of Route 32 and a cave! Here's a look at the team's current level.

bPiNdld.png

Hope you all enjoy this! Stay tuned for Chapter 4!

Chapter 4 is upon us ladies and gentlemen! Last time, Wally EASILY clipped Falkner's Flying Pokemon with Magnemite's electricity. Now it's time to venture onto Route 32 and not just the 1st patch of grass. The entirety of the route. But before we can go, we are stopped and given a present. And what is that present you may ask?

qQuQ2OJ.png

A Miracle Seed. A useful held item Budew can hold onto to power up that Absorb attack. Now it's time to move on. Route 32 is somewhat easy to get through. Azurill is surprisingly able to take on some opponents. Skitty is able to take on a few as well. But over on the fishing side of Route 32, Budew Absorbs the life of all the fishermen's Water Pokemon. At the end of Route 32, Wally's team looks decently strong. Azurill and Skitty are able to gain a level while Budew gains 2 levels. Before we go through Union Cave though, I decide to catch a Rattata because I know eventually we're gonna need someone to learn Cut and Rock Smash. As I got back through the previous Routes, Azurill and Budew both gain another level and Budew learns a new move. Mega Drain. I decide to get rid of Water Sport since that's a useless move.  Wally catches a Rattata, teaches it Rock Smash, finds all the Rock Smash areas and goes back to the beginning of Union Cave. Here are the levels of Wally's team as of this point.

a6hGwba.png

Weird how the baby Pokemon are at a somewhat higher level than the rest of the team. Especially Azurill. Anyways, it's onwards to Union Cave!

WNuHjfd.png

As Wally goes through Union Cave, Azurill suddenly becomes very useful since most of the trainers in the cave carry a dual Rock/Ground Type Pokemon and Azurill knows Bubble. Some of the other trainers carry Koffing which makes Ralts very useful as well. When Union Cave is completely explored, both Azurill and Ralts are up 1 level and Ralts has learned the very "useful" move Teleport. When we make it outside, we battle the singular mountain man. After that battle, which has Swablu gain a level, Wally sees that Skitty needs just 1 more battle to get to the next level and does so in the grass. With Skitty now a level stronger, it's time to head into Azalea Town and take a break there.

MVP of Chapter 4: Budew and Azurill.

Hey. The babies of the team finally get their time to shine in the MVP section. With Budew's impressive power against the Fishermen on Route 32 and Azurill easily defeating the mountain men in Union Cave, it's no surprise they're the MVP's of this Chapter. Hopefully soon though, they love Wally enough and evolve... EVOLVE ALREADY! LOVE ME! Here's the team levels as of right now.

cywcGKt.png

Wally shall be training up these wonderful Pokemon in preparations for the next Chapter where the evil Team Rocket tries to cut the tails off of Slowpoke and tries to sell them...! Wow. That's very brutal in a Pokemon Game. Team Rocket stepped up their evil game in HeartGold/SoulSilver didn't they? Well stay tuned for Chapter 5! Hope you all enjoy this!

Hey! Wally's back with Chapter 5! Last time, he went through Route 32, Union Cave and Route 33 and took a rest in Azalea Town! Now it's time to take on Team Rocket in the Slowpoke Well! But 1st, let's take a look at Wally's team. He's spent a little time training them up to level 14. Swablu forgot Growl for Fury Attack (not the greatest of moves but better than Growl for sure) and Magnemite forgot Tackle for Sonic SonicBoom.

EKEkv7T.png

aZPCeC2.png

xSUewku.png

ovHp4un.png

4Ii26cc.png

AvcKfTH.png

Before Wally goes to the Slowpoke Well though, he goes to Kurt's house to talk to him... Because if he doesn't, the scene won't happen.

8WCyKxQ.png

Kurt gets all mad about Team Rocket cutting off the Slowpoke Tails. HE HAS TO GO TEACH THOSE TEAM ROCKETS A LESSON! And then he has the audacity to PUSH Wally out of the way! How dare the old man! Well time to go stop Kurt before he hurts hims- And he already hurts himself.

WZHL8Dy.png

Well that's what you get for pushing Wally to the side before, Kurt! Geez. Some old people just think they rule the world. Well looks like he has to take the Old Man's place to stop Team Rocket. The main Pokemon Wally decides to use are Swablu and Ralts. But who's this blue haired devil? He seems to be the person in charge of this little operation.

kAh2Og7.png

IO53o8s.png

It's time to battle a Team Rocket Adm- Magnetmite takes down both of his Pokemon in 3 hits. Hey! It's Falkner 2.0! After that, Kurt checks on the Slowpokes and then takes us back up to the main land. He gives Wally a boring speech and YAY! That parts over with. Finally!

MVP of Chapter 5: Magnemite.

While Ralts and Swablu did a lot of the work, Magnemite did take on the Big Bad Boss Battle all by itself and used the same moves to knock out all of Protons Pokemon as it did to Falkners. Really starting to see Wally's favorite change a bit ehh? Next Chapter, Wally will take on the 2nd Johto Gym Leader Bugsy! Will he be able to prevail or will Bugsy be able to bug him out?!

Hope you all enjoy! Stay tuned for the next Chapter!

Chapter 6 is here ladies and gents! Wally has spent hours training his Pokemon for the upcoming Gym Battle against Bugsy. He has some good news too. The minor good news is that Skitty has leveled up and has learned Doubleslap. The major good news is... well actually there's 2. 1 is this.

RN7K0Pv.png

Budew evolved! FINALLY! And the other good news is this!

B89emmC.png

Azurill has finally evolved! BUT IT TOOK 5 FUCKING HOURS FOR WALLY TO RUN BACK AND FORTH FOR THEIR HAPPINESSES TO GET UP THERE! I'LL TELL YOU WHAT! HE DEFFINITELY AIN'T SKIPPING LEG DAY NOW! Uhh… Anyways, before I continue, Azurill had leveled up to 15, learned Slam and when it evolved into Marill, Marill learned Rollout. Better moveset for the little oil ball now. Here's how the NEW team looks and the levels.

HIpYySD.png

Gotta say, I'm happy I finally got the evolutions. It fits the team now. I think I'll be good for the next couple of Chapters now. Anyways, it's time to head into Bugsy's Gym.

5vLCQyF.png

This Gym puzzle is simple enough. The 1st 1 is to choose the right bug to get to the right path. The next 1 requires a little thought on how to get to the Gym Leader. Swablu is GREAT in this Gym thanks to it being Bug Type. But finally, Wally makes it to the Gym Leader Bugsy.

6pCux28.png

He talks about how great bugs are but it's time for the battle to begin!

d3rCCKj.png

Now "Wally's" original plan was to expect Bugsy to start off with Metapod or Kakuna and for him to start off with Marill and just Rollout his whole team… That doesn't happen though as he starts with Scyther and starts off with a U-Turn which surprisingly seriously hurts Marill. Switches out to Metapod but since it only knows Tackle, it's no use up against Marill and its Rollout and is easily defeated. Scyther comes back out. Wally decides to use a Potion on it but a crit U-Turn unfortunately knocks it out. He sounds out Kakuna while Wallys sends out his Swablu. It easily takes out Kakuna. Scyther is the last Pokemon he has left. Wally decides to send out Magnemite. Scyther hits hard but thanks to Magnemite resisting all of its attacks and that Scyther is also part Flying Type, it goes down in 2 Thundershocks and Wally is the victor. He now has 2 badges in his possession. He also gets the TM for U-Turn. Might come in handy later but he's gonna save it for now. Also, Swablu and Magnemite gain a level in the Gym Battle.

MVP of Chapter 6: Swablu and Magnemite.

Swablu absolutely destroyed all the Gym Trainers in there thanks to its Peck attack. And if it wasn't for Magnemite taking on the Scyther, Wally might have been defeated in battle. Wow. Magnemite sure is the MVP in a lot of these Chapters but you can't say it doesn't deserve it. It's VERY useful early game.

Chapter 4 to Chapter 6 Analysis: It gets quite easier to get through Route 32, Union Cave, Route 33 and Slowpoke Well with how powerful his team is now. Now while "Wally" did do a lot of walking to raise Azurill's and Budew's happiness in order for them to evolve, I don't think it would change all that much on the difficulty of these chapters. But Bugsy's Gym Battle did prove to be a bit harder than Falkner. He got in some really good hits and even knocked out 1 of his Pokemon. So the difficulty is definitely a step up but it's still possible to use his team.

Chapter 7 is next and that will entail the rival battle, Ilex Forest and the next route. Which then will lead into Goldenwood City. Probably won't have to wait too long for another Gym Chapter. Let's check out Wally's team as of right now.

ZWci4ei.png

S4OA1Ef.png

MkvcIpF.png

BZiFGgI.png

39fBMPr.png

Ls3pQUY.png

Hope you all enjoy! Stay tuned for Chapter 7!

Been a bit huh? Chapter 7 is here! There's a reason this has been somewhat late! But I'll get to that later! For now, let's get Wally up to Goldenwood! But before he gets there, he gets stopped by his Rival, Silver.

JaA7RZP.png

You know... Silver is kind of like Blue and Wally is like Red here. Silver is all about wanting the strong Pokemon and Wally is all about caring for Pokemon. Interesting... Anyways! He doesn't believe Wally has taken care of Team Rocket in the Slowpoke Well. Well tpo prove it to him that he did, the 2 have a battle.

ou7FPqy.png

He leads off with a Ghastly as Wally leads off with Ralts. Despite it get paralyzed from a Lick, 2 Confusion attacks brings down the Ghastly. Up next is Zubat. It gets zapped by Magnemite's Thundershock and goes down in 1 shot. His last Pokemon is the now evolved Croconaw. Wally sends out Roselia and saps its health points twice in order to get the victory. Silver then says that his Pokemon were weak and storms off. Wally goes into the Ilex Forest but is stopped by a person who needs help with finding a Farfetch'd… and then another.

OXAj4wn.png

After finding them, we get Cut. Which means we can continue through the forest. Before we get to the exit, Wally sees a guy... literally headbutting a tree... Oooook then.

PcvNNIp.png

Fortunately for us though, he is offering to teach some of Wally's Pokemon Headbutt. He decides to teach it to Skitty, Marill and Ralts. Then, he finally make it out of Ilex Forest. Ralts and Marill get 1 level going through the forest and battling the wild Pokemon there. Wally now goes to Route 34. Time for some trainer battles! While none of his Pokemon gain a level, they do gain some experience. Wally finally makes it to Goldenwood City! And what's the 1st thing he does?!

ti65L88.png

…So after A DAY AND A HALF OF BEING IN THE GAME CORNER (Wally has some SERIOUS gambling problems.), Wally is able to obtain the TMs for Ice Beam, Thunderbolt and Flamethrower. While he saves Flamethrower for later, he teaches Magnemite Thunderbolt and Ice Beam to Skitty. I gotta say, I'm kind of liking Skitty's moveset the best out of everyone's so far. Let's test out some of these new moves. Wally goes to the Underground place and battles some trainers there.

lXt8eB9.png

The new moves prove to be VERY effective. Magnemite is stronger than ever and Skitty has a very new useful move in her arsenal! After battling the trainers there, all of Wally's Pokemon have gained 1 level. Very useful for his upcoming 3rd Gym Battle. But for right now, it's time for Wally to take a rest. Magnetmite also learned a new move. Thunder Wave. Good for slowing down opponents.

MVP of Chapter 7: Magnemite and Skitty.

I really only picked those 2 because of their new moves. I mean to be honest, everyone was used somewhat easily. But ohh well. Let's take a look at the teams movesets.

GyPFFtn.png

ulxBhMV.png

JQhKiXm.png

T3krcr2.png

XygsN1s.png

mPUZOKa.png

Next time in Chapter 8, Wally will be battling Whitney! Can he beat her Rollout monster that is Miltank or will she Roll him up and throw him out?! Can you tell I'm trying to use the word Rollout a lot?! Hope you all enjoy!

• 3 weeks later...

"Greetings, traveller! How did your trip through Illex Forest go?"
"Illex Forest? Where's that again...?"
"Uh, the forest you came out of? Full of farfetch'd?"
"Farfetch'd! Do you think one of those could be strong enough to beat the Hoenn Champion?!"
"Uh, if I'm sure its bad soup might be able to do it?"
"Alright! ...Waitaminute, what do you mean by 'soup'?"

Okay, yeah, that forest lasted no time whatsoever for you, it seems. A bit odd, perhaps, but I guess there wasn't really a whole lot to show once the woodcutter has their runaway ducky back anyway. 🤷‍♀️

• Like 1