Hey Jan, Absol shiny colors are not the good ones but i """fixed""" it for you.

Vhein

Or at least, i attempted to.

I hope this red version isn't what shiny absol was meant to be in the first place cause blue is so hype compared to the red variance ( just my taste ).

So yeah, shiny absol back battle sprite was the colors for mega absol, not the one on his front sprite, so i edited the file and here it goes :

368387134_359sb-Copie.png.5e58475aade05701e9bf42eb477de4cb.png359sb.png.5bf724b5996c3e8a7ed8937310d3f584.png

Left is the original, right is my "corrected" one

Took me 1 hours to edit ( still learning spriting ), hope it serves, at least it'll for me :P.

• Like 2

• Developers
49 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

Just a little ethical tip:never say you "fixed" someone's art. Kinda makes you come off as a dick

Nah it's fine, they didn't mean it like this. The issue is that I redid Absol's front sprite and didn't do the backsprite so it's inconsistent. Everything is a-ok!

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Wolfox said:

Just a little ethical tip:never say you "fixed" someone's art. Kinda makes you come off as a dick

yeah i perfectly know^^ that's why i added "attempted" to mitigate the feeling, the title was for clickbaity purpose, just a joke 🙂, will still edit the title to try to make it more apparent !

5 hours ago, Jan said:

Nah it's fine, they didn't mean it like this. The issue is that I redid Absol's front sprite and didn't do the backsprite so it's inconsistent. Everything is a-ok

Glad you didn't take it seriously :p, keep up the good work !