What do you recomend?(ancient book)

Pozyher

After doing the hidden library 2 you get a hidden book.Karren says to no give the book to anyone since i will be giving away useful information.However if i give the ancient book the guy will give me in return a blue moon ice cream and not to mention we can find another book later on.Yeah we can get a blue moon ice cream from a different request but i feel like they will be needed later on.In previous save files i always ended up giving him the book (v9 save files as well) however karen now actually engourages us not to give it away.Are there any changes if i dont give him the book(once i meet karen again)?

Note:Im talking about giving the book away after the theolia mansion chapter.

15 minutes ago, Pozyher said:

After doing the hidden library 2 you get a hidden book.Karren says to no give the book to anyone since i will be giving away useful information.However if i give the ancient book the guy will give me in return a blue moon ice cream and not to mention we can find another book later on.Yeah we can get a blue moon ice cream from a different request but i feel like they will be needed later on.In previous save files i always ended up giving him the book (v9 save files as well) however karen now actually engourages us not to give it away.Are there any changes if i dont give him the book(once i meet karen again)?

Note:Im talking about giving the book away after the theolia mansion chapter.

I don't think anything special will happen though.

1 hour ago, Blontary said:

Though you'll get gothita later on anyway

I only knew you can get gothita through this method.How can you get it later on?In the wild or another event?

On 8/7/2017 at 1:57 PM, Pozyher said:

I only knew you can get gothita through this method.How can you get it later on?In the wild or another event?

Spoiler

When you get to the past, you'll find gothita into a pokeball, in Indriad's villa

27 minutes ago, Blontary said:
  Reveal hidden contents

When you get to the past, you'll find gothita into a pokeball, in Indriad's villa

Is that method available only if you didnt get the gothita through the maid?

49 minutes ago, Pozyher said:

You will get it later. (He meant that when you will travel past in time later) 

1 hour ago, Pozyher said:

Yes. In the end every Pokémon will be available, in gothita's case sooner through the maid, or later in Indriad's villa.