Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

spinel town quest

Lord Tobirama

Question

Does anyone know where the table is for that little mini quest in spinel town? Supposedly its supposed to be in Serra's house but I've checked all over. There's a door now on the main floor of her house that mustve just been added this episode cause it wasnt there in E14. is it in there maybe?

All the furniture is inside the town, just check every single house til you find it, they ARE there (except the museum, there's nothing there) I remember Serra's house, second floor, a random tree that dissapears and another (I think empty) house.

I'm short just the cabinet, anyone know where that might be?

And while I don't know if you can start the quest after beating the pulse abra (haven't gotten there yet), I'd suspect you can, starting the quest by entering the second house you see on the left when entering the town and talking to the girl there.

Edit: Found the cabinet.

It's in the room you can get to from the museum roof, walk down into the space between the two pots into the building below you.

Edited by Autumneverlast

I can't find the second chair (the one I have found was near the front of Serra's house) and the bed... Any clue?

Edit: I have located the bed, now all that's left is the chair.

Edit2: nevermind, I just solved myself XD. Sorry for the trouble.

Edited by RobinS

Could someone please tell me where the second bookshelf is? It's the only thing I'm missing and I can't find it anywhere.

The second bookshelf is in Serra's house, try going upstairs and walking down along the bottom wall. You should enter a new room with a whole lot of crap in it and a bookshelf that looks quite out of place.

The second bookshelf is in Serra's house, try going upstairs and walking down along the bottom wall. You should enter a new room with a whole lot of crap in it and a bookshelf that looks quite out of place.

Thanks, that was frustrating to miss, just makes me wonder how many of this rooms I've missed so far.

hope this doesn't count as necroposting-

um! I can't seem to find the second chair any where?? i've checked every single house!

h e l p

edit:- i forgot to add, i've already got the chair near the Volclain estate (Serra's gym) so yea

Edited by star-kin

hope this doesn't count as necroposting-

um! I can't seem to find the second chair any where?? i've checked every single house!

h e l p

edit:- i forgot to add, i've already got the chair near the Volclain estate (Serra's gym) so yea

It's outside in the town, I think on the bottom right side of town. First a building will disappear and then you can get to the chair.

I can't find the bed...

There's a building towards the bottom left side of town, right by the entrance, that is blocked by a tree. Walk up to that tree, it should disappear and the bed will be inside that building. Or at least I think that's where the bed is. Let me know if I've led you astray.