Reborn 0.9.80

Amethyst

• Administrators
Accompanying the server update this week is the before-promised Reborn Custom installation of PO. It can be downloaded from the link at the top left of the forums.

This install should overwrite the original PO installation, provided it is installed in the default directory, preserving all teams, music and box data. This installation has the gym-leader graphics pre-installed.

This installation is windows... Unfortunately, I cannot provide support for Mac and Linux users, however other users might. In the meantime, other OSes are limited to the manual method of downloading the [url="http://www.pokemonreborn.com/ts.zip"]Graphics Zip File[/url] and manually pasting it into Pokemon Online > db > Trainer Sprites.

In other news, Miss Kitty has been promoted to adminship, while both of our other mods seem to have um, vanished. Therefore, we will again be considering potential new staff.

I think that's all. So, in the words of Terra, Rawr.

congrats Kitty~ and don't worry Wolfie they will all come back (hopefully). just keep your head held High you and miss Kitty!

completely unrelated >> 263 post O_o lol XD also Wolfie what do I turn into at.... 300 posts since I'm a psy now which I LOVE!!!!