Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Balm shroom , need help

Scorpion

Question

Hey guys,

Today i wanted to do the spyce quest in Reborn but after getting almost all the items, I noticed that I sold the balm shroom, i got in the Jasper Forest. I did some research and the only way to get them anywhere else is by a 1% rate on Foongus, Amonguss and Paras. I tried to find one shroom for 30 minutes straight but didn't succed. So im asking: Is there any other way to get these in Reborn?

Thx for helping 🙂

10 answers to this question

39 minutes ago, Scorpion said:

Hey guys,

Today i wanted to do the spyce quest in Reborn but after getting almost all the items, I noticed that I sold the balm shroom, i got in the Jasper Forest. I did some research and the only way to get them anywhere else is by a 1% rate on Foongus, Amonguss and Paras. I tried to find one shroom for 30 minutes straight but didn't succed. So im asking: Is there any other way to get these in Reborn?

Thx for helping 🙂

That is no longer the case as we are Ultra Sun/moon update thus meaning all wild held items are now ultra moon/sun. You could try going back 2 episodes and trying the parasect steal way that way or someone like @Vanitas @seki108 @luis might have one on a backup save file they could trade you or someone might be able to edit one in if you link your save file

Guest Relinquished
8 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

That is no longer the case as we are Ultra Sun/moon update thus meaning all wild held items are now ultra moon/sun. You could try going back 2 episodes and trying the parasect steal way that way or someone like @Vanitas @seki108 @luis might have one on a backup save file they could trade you or someone might be able to edit one in if you link your save file

Reverting to older episodes, ever since episode 17 release, is now impossible... Mostly, due to graphics overhaul and new mechanisms incorporated to gameplay...

3 hours ago, GS BALL said:

Reverting to older episodes, ever since episode 17 release, is now impossible... Mostly, due to graphics overhaul and new mechanisms incorporated to gameplay...

Would episode 17 still have the held items where they could revert and get balm mushroom in the wild?

21 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

I used an old Ep 16 file to try this, but I couldn't get one with Compounded Eyes.  Are Balm Mushrooms only on Parasect, or are they also on the others Scorpion listed?  Parasect probably didn't spawn enough to get a good sample size.

2 hours ago, seki108 said:

I used an old Ep 16 file to try this, but I couldn't get one with Compounded Eyes.  Are Balm Mushrooms only on Parasect, or are they also on the others Scorpion listed?  Parasect probably didn't spawn enough to get a good sample size.

Paras, parasect, foongus, Amoongus are the ones listed

Sorry it took so long internet kept dying Everytime my phone connected to the WiFi

56 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

Paras, parasect, foongus, Amoongus are the ones listed

Sorry it took so long internet kept dying Everytime my phone connected to the WiFi

I suppose I didn't try long enough.  I'll make another go at it later.  If I manage to get one, I'll make a folder for the save for any future trades that need one.

5 hours ago, seki108 said:

I suppose I didn't try long enough.  I'll make another go at it later.  If I manage to get one, I'll make a folder for the save for any future trades that need one.

If you find one can u keep a back up with it? If not let me know and I'll see if I can find an alternative

Just now, Starry Knight said:

If you find one can u keep a back up with it? If not let me know and I'll see if I can find an alternative

That's what I meant by the second sentence, yes.  I finally got one and have it brought up to an Ep 18 save file (though I kept the original ep 16 save just in case) so we can offer them.

Well @Scorpion, it took a bit, but I can now give you a Balm mushroom.

• Thanks 1