Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

LF Pokemon [E18 Spoliers]

sdddf4

Question

Spoiler

Beat Hardy and am now trying to capture the rest of the pokemon in this episode. I'm looking for Scyther at the moment. Apparently it's on the non snowy areas of route 4, can anyone confirm this?

11 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, MLAdrummer said:
  Hide contents

I'm wondering where Marill is. I know Scyther is ridiculously hard to find but Im trying to figure out where to get Marill atm as well to complete the dex. Any clue where I can find one?

According to the dex they can be found here

Spoiler

Marill.png.cff162f11f4e8e091bc23ee6f544c6ee.pngAzumarill.png.e45d4dd608067b59de4ee4e6568111fc.png

Just now, Starry Knight said:

According to the dex they can be found here

Reveal hidden contents

Marill.png.cff162f11f4e8e091bc23ee6f544c6ee.pngAzumarill.png.e45d4dd608067b59de4ee4e6568111fc.png

Spoiler

I've looked around that area in water since I assume that's where you'd find it. I've tried both surfing and fishing with different rods and no luck yet. I've seen tons of Wailmer, Basculin, Lumineon and on occasion Slowpoke but no Marill. Guess that means either it's a super rare encounter like Scyther or something obvious I'm missing.

5 minutes ago, MLAdrummer said:
  Hide contents

I've looked around that area in water since I assume that's where you'd find it. I've tried both surfing and fishing with different rods and no luck yet. I've seen tons of Wailmer, Basculin, Lumineon and on occasion Slowpoke but no Marill. Guess that means either it's a super rare encounter like Scyther or something obvious I'm missing.

There's a rock climb spot it could be up there, idk I had one from ep 17 mystery egg from growlithe and WT, was hoping the images helped you. Perhaps dive spot if there is any there? or where Salandit is cause it's roughly that area as well

Could be time of day as well

Just now, Starry Knight said:

There's a rock climb spot it could be up there, idk I had one from ep 17 mystery egg from growlithe and WT, was hoping the images helped you. Perhaps dive spot if there is any there? or where Salandit is cause it's roughly that area as well

Spoiler

Might check that area out. As of now I've been looking just outside the Team Meteor Base in Route 4 in the lake just beside it.

20 hours ago, MLAdrummer said:
  Hide contents

Might check that area out. As of now I've been looking just outside the Team Meteor Base in Route 4 in the lake just beside it.

Let me know if you find it, I'm interested in it as well more out of curiosity then anything

Spoiler

"i just found an azumarill in the area down the waterfall from the glassfactory in the grass.

i dont know if its important but it was morning time in my game" was just posted

On 8/13/2018 at 12:46 AM, Starry Knight said:

Let me know if you find it, I'm interested in it as well more out of curiosity then anything

Hide contents

"i just found an azumarill in the area down the waterfall from the glassfactory in the grass.

i dont know if its important but it was morning time in my game" was just posted

Just confirmed. Found it the spot mentioned. Thanks!