Thine apology.

Damien

To all those who I may have offended with my threads and my responses and messages, I am here to formally say I am royally and seriously sorry

for all the rude threads responses and otherwise, I've been an ass and thank you mods for making me realize.

The reason I've been so rude in those is because I've asked several things to not be suggested

yet they already are and it gets irritating, not a good reason but I'm sure you all can understand.

For example. In my latest I was rude to someone just because they made one small mistake.

For that my dear @Zarc I apologize for my rude action today, I should not have spoken to you like that

and as punishment for my rudeness I shall give you 2 free EV trained shiny pokemon of whatever you'd like

nature IVs ability just give me the full list of the 2 pokemon you want. Now for everyone else,

I've been quite an ass and I'd like to say that (even though you may have forgotten

since those other threads were freakin' months ago) I apologize for my rude and aggressive

behavior and I hope you forgive me. Thank you for your time and I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend.

1 minute ago, Filthy Casual said:

I'm glad you are admitting your mistake, but for future reference, I would apologize through a PM. Still, good for you for owning up to your errors!

Thank you. It's been so long I forgot all the names of those who I potentially offended so I thought it'd be better to do it through a thread so all can see that I'm actually serious about this. Plus I know it's stupid but I still dunno how the hell to send messages.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Finn said:

I saw that you were rude with people, so I had a negative view of you. But now, I see that you're admitting your mistakes, so it's the first step in the right way. Everyone can be changed if they want to, but most of them don't want to be changed. I'm glad that you want to change, not because of the others, but because of yourself. Don't worry, you have not offended me, because I didn't participate in the threads you have been, but make sure next time that you don't do the same mistake again. ;)

I won't do the same mistake again. I'm not asking for forgiveness, just another chance. Good to know there's at least someone that agrees. Thank you kindly sir.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Finn said:

You're welcome! If you need any help with something, don't hesitate to PM me. ;)

I will once I learn how to PM people.

EDIT: Quick question. I keep seeing those small things under what people say (Like the badass kind mettagross) and I've been wondering how the hell I do that. Can ya please teach me sometime?

Edited by Damien