E 17 new team

SuperNova

So E 17 is out and I decided to start again and this time finish the game without stucking forever ( Radomus / Blake ). What do you think is the best team for E 17 that can help me ''sweep through the game'' ( no spoilers please). I would like the team to have starter.

By the way can you give me some tips or do I need to go somewhere else?

After five playthroughs what I ended up on my last one is a full box of battling mons. Yea, there will be no team of 6 that you can stick with for the whole game :D You'll take a lot of time to gather better mons as well

Tips: Talk to EVERYONE. Literally. And do that again if you feel like to. And pls don't skip text it's like half of what makes the game so good

Starter? Speed Boost Blaziken. Nearly unstoppable.

Magnezone and Gardevoir are widely acknowledged as excellent mons in Reborn, but they were both pushed to post city restoration.

Arcanine is very good to have early, Nidoking can be a beast with Sheer Force and the right moves, I believe A-Muk and A-Raichu are going to be excellent as well, Alakazam is great, Flygon is good thanks to natural access to Earthquake, Clawitzer is surprisingly good thanks to Mega-launcher... many many options.

I agree, for starter, it's better to start with a speed boost Torchic. Some Pokemons that I think will make the game way easy are Sturdy Magnezone, Icicle Crash Mamoswine, Cosmic Power Clefable and Serence Grace Togekiss.

1 minute ago, SuperNova said:

Is there any topic or list I can check where to get event pokemon or any pokemon in generall?

What about the espur from the beggining, should i use it?

Spoiler

If you're playing episode 17, Espurr has been changed to Minccino. If you're looking for any specific Pokemon. This is the guide for it

If you're looking for Episode 17 Pokemons, check out this forum. You can just ask your question there and someone shortly will answer you.

• Veterans
34 minutes ago, Alistair said:

Starter? Speed Boost Blaziken. Nearly unstoppable.

Magnezone and Gardevoir are widely acknowledged as excellent mons in Reborn, but they were both pushed to post city restoration.

Arcanine is very good to have early, Nidoking can be a beast with Sheer Force and the right moves, I believe A-Muk and A-Raichu are going to be excellent as well, Alakazam is great, Flygon is good thanks to natural access to Earthquake, Clawitzer is surprisingly good thanks to Mega-launcher... many many options.

19 minutes ago, Rainlove said:

I agree, for starter, it's better to start with a speed boost Torchic. Some Pokemons that I think will make the game way easy are Sturdy Magnezone, Icicle Crash Mamoswine, Cosmic Power Clefable and Serence Grace Togekiss.

Spoiler

>People recommending Speed Boost Blaziken unironically in 2k17

FeelsBadMan

I'd recommend just trying to find what you feel like using, Arcanine is a personal favourite of mine because it's always reliable. As of recent Silvally has been added to that list too. Play around with early game Pokemon, though they're pretty boring for the most part. In terms of starters, I'd honestly recommend trying unconvential or bad ones on repeat playthroughs, adds some extra challenge/fun to it

4 minutes ago, Rainlove said:
  Reveal hidden contents

If you're playing episode 17, Espurr has been changed to Minccino. If you're looking for any specific Pokemon. This is the guide for it

If you're looking for Episode 17 Pokemons, check out this forum. You can just ask your question there and someone shortly will answer you.

Spoiler

Event Espurr is still there, just a 50/50 with Mincinno now.

• Veterans
5 minutes ago, Alistair said:

@Azeria the person specifically asked for mons that will help them "sweep through the game".

Reveal hidden contents

>People not reading the OP in 2k17

FeelsBadMan

:^)

I know, but I do find "sweeping through the game" takes away a big part of the value Reborn:The Game offers, eg: it's difficulty.

Spoiler

I actually only saw that part after my post in 2k17

FeelsBadMan

:^(

Truth is that you cannot sweep through reborn with a team of six. You can complete reborn with a team of six, but be prepared to get hell from a few leaders. I do enjoy either using a small team for the challenge of it, or having a big squad in rotation for variety. Now that I think of it, the times I get big rotation squads are in my monoruns, which are challenging by default. XD 

On 8/12/2017 at 8:56 PM, Azeria said:

I know, but I do find "sweeping through the game" takes away a big part of the value Reborn:The Game offers, eg: it's difficulty.

Reveal hidden contents

I actually only saw that part after my post in 2k17

FeelsBadMan

:^(

I got misunderstood I just did not want to get stuck forever, also what is this you are talking about (2k17)??