Games for ps4

Iron Avenger

1 hour ago, Iron Avenger said:

Hi. I am getting a ps4 and getting five games for it. I already decided to get AC:Origins and Injustice 2 and an anime game. So pls suggest which game to buy and why i should buy it. It would be a great help.Thanks in Advance

might i suggest naruto shippuden storm 4 and life is strange why? because if you like nice graphics and a in depth story also amazing fight scenes (naruto) these are games for you 

There are a lot of options, tbh.

Lemme look at my library.

Ys 8- has a demo on PSN. Action rpg with a pretty great soundtrack

*Destiny 2- Free trial version on PSN, will let you do a handful of missions and get up to lvl 7. Bungie is getting into trouble over mechanics + microtransactions these days though.

*Destiny 1- pretty sure you can get the whole game (including all the expansions/dlc) for pretty cheap these days- a lot of fun content for the price that is still pretty widely played even after the sequel came out.

*Overwatch- hero shooter with no campaign or in-game story narrative whatsoever and minimal dialogue, but deceptively simple gameplay matched with a wide variety of abilities has made it popular among casual and competitive players alike. Easy to jump into, relatively easy to 'master'.

Nier Automata- pretty sure this has a demo on psn as well.

FF15- real time action rpg with great graphics and fun characters.

Persona 5- great rpg that brings social interactions and responsibilities together with pokemon style collection into a party battle system.

*Battleborn- hero shooter moba with a decent campaign and fun characters, side story campaign dlc, hero progression and adaptability options/perks with each in match level up (yo know, moba stuff), and quite a bit of fun and funny lines that occur with much more variety and frequency. Downside is blizzard fanboys kinda crushed this thing hard without really knowing what it was and a dwindling player base makes pvp matchmaking really, really slow. Pretty sure it's out there for a nice low price though. Since there are more things to deal with and consider, it can be difficult to jump into and do well right away.

With all the options out there, it's always nice to be able to play a bit and get a feel for a game before you spend money. It's also fun and advantageous to play with friends, so games where you can do so were marked with *. If you have any questions or just need someone to coop with, feel free to hit me up.

Horizon: Zero Dawn (Open World)

Persona 5 (JRPG)

Crash N-Sane Trilogy (Platformer)

Ratchet and Clank (3rd Person Shooter/Platformer)

Uncharted Nathan Drake Collection (Third Person Shooter/Action Game)

Borderlands the Handsome Jack Collection (First Person Shooter/ Western RPG)

Bioshock Collection (First Person Shooter/ Western RPG)

The Last of Us Remasterd (Third Person Shooter/Action)

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth (JRPG)

South Park: Fractured But Whole (JRPG made in america?)

I would suggest South Park the Fractured But Whole, Fallout 4, and Dragon ball xenoverse 2.

South Park the Fractured But Whole- It is a great funny game with and expansive story and some interesting side quests. It has the original South Park art style and its signature dark and controversial humor. This game also comes with it predecessor The Stick of Truth, which is also a great game.

Fallout 4- This game is the fifth installment to the fallout main franchise and is an expansive and in-depth world with great graphics. You will get many hours of enjoyment from this game, and the price of it and all six of its DLC's is 60 dollars in total.

DragonBall Xenoverse 2- is a DragonBall game that is somewhat similar to Injustice, but you can fly and is in a total 3-d environment so you can move more then left and right.

Oh yeah.

Horizon is great.

Borderlands 2 (within the Handsome Collection) is awesome. I kinda wanna play it again now.

Fallout 4 was pretty good.

The Stick of Truth was hilarious and fun. And yeah, the sequel comes with a free copy of it, so that's a pretty good 2 for 1 deal.

I forgot to mention Bloodborne and Nioh.  Also if you don’t mind holding off for a bit, Final Fantasy Dissidia NT, Monster Hunter World, and Dragon Ball FighterZ launch next month.

The horizon is a great one. Though I like to play Dark souls, Black ops, FIFA 17, and Battlefield 1 more on the PS4. Also, I mostly play online with my friends using ultimate gaming services like playstation plus 365 Tage kaufen or Xbox Live gold to enjoy the extra perks and discounted advantages for better gaming experience. Try some new like Call of duty:WWII, FIFA 18 , etc.