Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Tentacool and Tentacruel

Maneeee

Question

I see that both are marked on the availability guide as pokemon that could be found in the wild, but where exactly can they be seen? On the location guide there was only the policeman egg event that could get me one.

6 answers to this question

You have a 1/18 probability of getting it from the mystery egg.

After the restoration of Reborn, you'll be able to catch it on your way from Reborn city to Azurine Island by surfing (and I believe even to Apophyll beach)

Edited by HongaarseBeer

10 minutes ago, Maneeee said:

I see that both are marked on the availability guide as pokemon that could be found in the wild, but where exactly can they be seen? On the location guide there was only the policeman egg event that could get me one.

I can give you one 6iv shiny for free :D 

I think already Ninja'd by @HongaarseBeer :P 

12 minutes ago, Maneeee said:

Alright, thank you very much! And why not, I wanted a shiny tentacruel anyway. What's your username?

Waiting....

My id: S.paul

Just trade a trashmon :) 

Edit: @Maneeee Just bring a trashmon in your party and then click on it for trade :) 

Tell me when to wait...

Edited by S.paul

3 minutes ago, Alphagar said:

I didn't finish the policeman event before the restoration...am I screwed out of it?

I think you don't get the mystery egg if you didn't do the trade before the restoration, assuming you found all of the officers and got the growlithe to begin with.  

However, most of the mons from the egg are catchable in the wild or through their own event at that point.  Only a few mons like Axew aren't available elsewhere yet (outside of online play, of course).