Venam and Melia

Damien

I am at Darclight Forest and I can't find Melia and Venam,I already did the gym battle (I won thanks to Salazzle) and they SAID to go to Darclight Forest BUT I can't find them at all! I checked EVERYWHERE!

• 2 weeks later...

hallo guys , i'm stuck in the game (rejuvanation) i need to take the soul stone to the place where "melia" died .. i don't know where thatis, so i hope one of you guys can tell.

I'm talking about Version 9.

hope someone knows :)

8 minutes ago, mika said:

hallo guys , i'm stuck in the game (rejuvanation) i need to take the soul stone to the place where "melia" died .. i don't know where thatis, so i hope one of you guys can tell.

You need to go in amethyst cave hidden grotto.

You have to interact with a big red coloured gemstone to open it.

28 minutes ago, mika said:

It's at the very bottom of amethyst cave, where you fought the dimensional galvantula

On ‎27‎-‎6‎-‎2017 at 7:09 PM, Paul25 said:

You need to go in amethyst cave hidden grotto.

You have to interact with a big red coloured gemstone to open it.

thanks, it's done with your help ! thanks. but i am further in the game now i would like to have a expolar kid.. (mining kid) does someone know where to get it ? . (and sorry if my english is verrrrry bad)

4 hours ago, mika said:

thanks, it's done with your help ! thanks. but i am further in the game now i would like to have a expolar kid.. (mining kid) does someone know where to get it ? . (and sorry if my english is verrrrry bad)

No prob ;) 

Here's a piece of information:

Spoiler

The mining kit will be given to you by the water type gym leader,Valarie to progress with the story.

maybe you know this to? im locked in a cell know in a castle, i've already played it over but but i keep comming in that closed cell, and the only thing that you can read in the cell is ": this stone is cracked and discolered'

do you know what to do.. ? (I''ve been playing over 10 times now..)

1 minute ago, mika said:

maybe you know this to? im locked in a cell know in a castle, i've already played it over but but i keep comming in that closed cell, and the only thing that you can read in the cell is ": this stone is cracked and discolered'

do you know what to do.. ? (I''ve been playing over 10 times now..)

Download the latest patch from the main page of rejuvenation.

Copy all the contents of the patch to your rejuvenation folder by selecting replace all and then merge in.

23 hours ago, Paul25 said:

Download the latest patch from the main page of rejuvenation.

Copy all the contents of the patch to your rejuvenation folder by selecting replace all and then merge in.

i tried to download some things over and it didn't work, and copy all contents : i don't realy understand that .. so much sorry. is their maybe a simpler way to explain it. or to download what i need? (thankyou)

mika :) <3

4 minutes ago, mika said:

i tried to download some things over and it didn't work, and copy all contents : i don't realy understand that .. so much sorry. is their maybe a simpler way to explain it. or to download what i need? (thankyou)

mika :) <3

Sure!

Download it from here:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/363hoft9v10m78f/Patch_[10]_6-23-17.zip

1. Extract it.(Using WinRar or whatever you like)

2.Open the extracted folder.

3.Copy all the folders present there.

4. Browse through your disk where your rejuvenation game is located.

5. Paste it there.

6. Select replace all.

7. After that a message will pop up.

Select merge all there.

Done!

No prob ;)