The loon has arrived

NUTCASE71733

Hi I just joined up, a friend of mine told me about this game after a social group meeting when we were talking about fan-made pokemon games and rom hacks and such. I just joined after the recent release of episode 13 since I felt I needed to get vital info about the game as time goes on.

I have no experiance with making games sad to say though I do plan to become a game maker, right now the best I can do is story ideas or some other form of brainstorming. I'd be honored to add my two cents to the creative process but for now I'm ok with just being another member.

Hey Nutcase, welcome to Reborn. You're not the first to have the name "Nutcase," that will be fun.

Let me be the first to tell you the game will not go easy on you. Have fun with that.

Anyways, feel free to go on the Reborn chat server through either Pokemon Online or that one button in the top left corner of the page that reads "Reborn Chat".

If you're into competitive pokemon, check out the Hall of Champions subforum, found right above the Grand Hall. If you're into roleplaying, check out the Role playing subforum found near the bottom of the list. Also, if you plan to join in on the role playing, you'll want to talk to Hukuna about it.

If you have any questions or concerns, you can either post them in the appropriate subforum or in the reborn chat room I mentioned for others to help.

Lastly, enjoy your stay.

A good story is akin to a mountain....Hello friend, and welcome to Reborn.

1. Come by, stay late, talk lots. Pokemon Online has a server under the name Reborn, and that serves as our chatroom. Feel free to visit.

2. Hukuna is our friendly neighborhood spid-....Forum moderator. If your interested in forum based role-playing, he's your man.

3. If you are interested in PokeNations, or some of our other tours, you should check out the Hall of Champions. (Again, Pokemon Online is the host service for any tour/contest there)

4. If you have a question, you are most definitely encouraged to ask. There's...thanks to Vali up there, now THREE ways to go about this.

• You may create your own thread in it's suitable sub-forum (Ie. Reborn City for a question about the game) and the community will eventually help out.
  • You may privately contact Vinny, Sheep, or myself, and the three of us will work hard to get you your answer
  • You can again, stop by Reborn on PO and ask your question into the feed.

5. In the event of a snowstorm, winter clothing is advised.

...oh, and if you are looking for a place to offer your own two cents, there's a sub-forum under Pokemon Reborn entitled "Development". However, I'm not certain story is something Ame gives her community much free reign over, seeing as it is her own game. Might not always be the case though, and you can get pointers on how to get ahead on some other game developing skills, such as sprite work, alternative shiny pokemon, etc. Might be worth your while to visit.

Hmm, I swear I already welcomed you. I must be trippin' out pretty hard.

Anyway, welcome to reborn. As far as game development goes, what Hilda said is fairly well accurate. Essentially the story for the game has already been set in stone, so there really isn't much to be added in that respect. However I believe Ame is willing to accept people that are handy at coding/spriting and want to help out. That's what I remember to be the case anyway.

Yeah, Vali and Hilda seem to have covered most things. Your username suggests to me that you don't have any sanity left to lose, so that old saw is pretty pointless here.