new save file

blazimon09

ok guys so i just finished my first playthrough and i decided to start a 2nd save file. the problem is idk what moves to get them. i am willing to breed as much as possible so heres my future team:

Blastoise

Flygon

Roserade

Emboar

magnezone

malamar

i will also consider any replacements or advice you guys might have

Well for Flygon the usual set should be ok (Earthquake, Rock Slide, Dragon Claw and another one of your choice, i use Crunch)

For Emboar you can try Flare Blitz, Head Smash, Hammer Arm and a move of your choice, maybe Flame Charge? Idk (of course take it with Reckless as Ability)

The rest of them i never used so maybe someone else can give you better advice

Well for Flygon the usual set should be ok (Earthquake, Rock Slide, Dragon Claw and another one of your choice, i use Crunch)

For Emboar you can try Flare Blitz, Head Smash, Hammer Arm and a move of your choice, maybe Flame Charge? Idk (of course take it with Reckless as Ability)

The rest of them i never used so maybe someone else can give you better advice

i was planning to breed sucker punch into emboar and that was the moveset i was considering with flygon

well, this is just my idea, but i think i got a "little exp" about breeding moveset in-game to work with, and here it is:

1, Blastoise: the best thing about him is a good tank. For competitive we can see Rapid Spin and Scald very often (and gen V maybe Yawn too). But this is Reborn. The best thing it can do imo is set up rain dance (very useful, esp with Rain Dish ability) and Damp Rock of course. So the moveset will be:
_Rain Dance
_Mirror Coat (breed with Corsola) if you can manage to survive a super eff hit from special side, you can KO your opponent with one hit
_Surf (or Hydro Pump or Aqua tail depending on what side of attack you want)
_ Last choice: free (if you can get Toxic from chain breed with Corsola to get both Mirror Coat and Toxic will be very nice, but other than that is whatever you want)

2, Flygon:
simple. EQ/ DC/ Rock Slide/ Crunch or Superpower (and since you got superpower Malamar and Hammerarm Emboar on your team, Crunch is a better choice)

3, Roserade:
it really depends on what you want this little flower do. Some movesets:
First: Leaf Storm/ Sludge Bomb/ Sunny day+ Weather Ball (don't get me wrong to use both Sun and Rain on the same team- because you have to deal with a lot of situation, and trust me, Weather Ball got 150 base fire power would be great to help) OR Hidden Power + Growth/ Sleep Powder + Growth
this set is simple: kill things quick and fast
Second: Toxic Spike/ Sleep Powder/ Giga Drain/ Slude Bomb (like you see, this is a little more bulk/ healing and spreading status around while still keep the pressure by power). And this flower queen can do great with these moves.
Of course both these movesets NEED a lot of works to do (especially chain breeding- but you say you can breed as much as possible, so....)

4, Emboar: Basically the worst of the 3 line-up Fire/ Fighting starter (just look at the beauty of Infernape and Blaziken and i don't even want to have this fat- boy on my PC boxes).
idk what is his moveset, But you can use some combos:

Hammer Arm and Sucker Punch: Sucker punch ignore the speed drop, so it's a good choice.

Flame Charge and Superpower: like the opposite, the speed boost will make sure you will land the next Superpower hit first (but when facing some fast pkms, you still slower even at +1 speed)
Head Smash is NOT A GOOD CHOICE. Why?? because this thing IS SO SLOW. Get one hit and then Head Smash--> a good way to suicide.
i got nothing left for this -_-

5, Magnezone:
Oh boy, you can't breed anything to this. But he is AWESOME just by himself.
First: Charge Beam/ DIscharge/ Flash cannon/ Metal sound or T-wave with ability Analytic and Quiet nature (a free Life Orb boost with no invest to speed)
Second: Mirror Coat/ T-wave/ Discharge/ Flash cannon with Sturdy ability (a beautiful combo MC and Sturdy kills almost everything with a solo combat, but when you face a Dark type immune to Mirror Coat, T-wave will cripple him to the rest of the match)
I myself use the first moveset. The second is only to deal with some specific situations. For the long journey or Gym battle, the fisrt moveset works perfectly, just make sure max Sp.atk EV and the rest for bulk.

6, Malamar:
what can i say??? Superpower and Contrary. Anything else like Light Screen or Pschyco Cut or Night Slash.... is up to your choice. Just make sure you got superpower. And for EVs spreed should be max Sp.def, and the rest for Atk and HP. After each Superpower you got a defense boost, so you should invest max EV to sp.def (trust me, this thing is very SLOW, so you need all the bulk you can). But basically i don't like this thing. Conkeldurr in the physical side or Reuniclus in the special side is WAY BETTER.

well, i'm done right now. Sorry for some bad grammar or miss-spelling. I'm typing with one eye shut.

First of all, Malamar learns Trick Room, a move all but maybe Roserade and Flygon benefits from.

I'd recommend a Special Blastoise set with Flash Cannon (Heart Scale), Ice Beam, Scald and Dragon Pulse. The chain for the last three would be Panpour/Simipour (for Scald)>Psyduck/Buizel/Seel/Spheal>Remoraid (for Ice Beam>Horsea (for Dragon Pulse)>Squirtle.

Although I'd recommend you go with Clawitzer instead. Neither have great Speed (although Clawitzer's speed is "better" in Trick Room), Clawitzer has much better Special Attack (plus Mega Launcher) while Blastoise has weaker defenses but not by so much weaker that the Sp.Attack doesn't make up for it.

Flygon has already been covered. Although, if you don't go for Trick Room on Malamar, Bulldoze's Speed drop would benefit your team.

I'd tell you to use Archeops instead of Flygon. It also learns Dragon Claw without STAB but without being weak to Dragon, much better stats, and great moves like Acrobatics, Rock Slide, Earthquake (Wooper>Corsola>Archen), Dragon Claw, Crunch and U-Turn.

For Roserade, I'd use Toxic Spikes, Giga Drain, Sludge Bomb and Hidden Power.

Sleep has been nerfed to last only 1-3 turns from gen 6. Technician Hidden Power has 90 Base Power, more than half of Weather Ball's power under Sunlight but without need for a set-up turn.

I'd choose Giga Drain over Leaf Storm because, after it's been used once and the debuff has been applied, Leaf Storm is weaker than Giga Drain and it doesn't even heal you. The chain would be Muk>Stunfisk>Wooper>Snubbull>Roselia(not Budew) or Smeargle>Snubbull>Roselia(not Budew).

You could use Trevenant instead if you want another Trick Room setter (Can get Psychic via Ralts).

Emboar is pretty easy, just pick four: Head Smash, Flare Blitz, Sucker Punch, Superpower and Curse. Since Gen 6, you can get all of the last 3 moves on the same Emboar, just breed Curse and Superpower via Bibarel, then breed that new Tepig with a Rattata/Diglett/Sentrett/Poochyena/Mawile/Spinda/Kecleon/Absol/Glameow/Purrloin/Furfrou.

Again, without Flame Charge can be used to boost speed if you don't use Trick Room.

Discharge and Flash Cannon are a must, other good moves are Hidden Power, Thunder Wave, Screech, Metal Sound and Mirror Coat.

Yeah, Contrary Superpower Malamar is best Malamar. Again, the team you listed would seriously benefit from Trick Room and Radomus just so happens to give us that TM. Light Screen is neat, but I'd recommend a set of Trick Room, Superpower, Night Slash and Psycho Cut. With a Scope Lens, the latter 2 moves have a 50% crit chance each.