Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Some quick questions about ep13

Bessi

Question

Hi guys i recently completed ep13 but i didn't do the side quests and events.So i have some questions for you:

1.i figured out an elekid event but where is the electrilizer?

2.Same question goes for magby.(because i think i have to find both electrilizer annd magmatizer)

3.i found a Skuntank in that icy mountain,and i figured out i was corey's pokemon.Now my question is how to access to it because i cant reach it when i push the boulder with Strength and in the other side i must go through a waterfall

4.i hears his croagunk is at a new place.i might get a second one.Now what is at the cave croagunk use to be?and i heard about Nidorina.did he have that???(last time i remember he had crobat,skuntank,haunter,croagunk,trubbish and grimer if i am not wrong)

5.i heard some speculations about feebas.is he really available??

6.Have i forgot some event pokemon that was introduced this episode???(I know where absol and chikorita are)

I would be pleased if someone could give me a help

7 answers to this question

1 and 2) Elekid and magby can be pretty much obtained at the same time. And yes, the cave is near Calcenon, but you need to "fix" something first. That's your hint.

3) Corey's team was updated in a past episode (12 I think), so he has a Nidorina now. Also, the Skuntank should not be reached in Episode 13 but there are ways around exploring the mountain further.

4) Not really sure. Maybe the Pokemon location guide will give you some help there.

5) Unavailable unless you cheat.

6) Munchlax is a traded event Pokemon. Just search around Calcenon for it.

Edited by Phlytosion