Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Croagunk

Damage

Question

So for Corey's team something that I noticed when I captured Croagunk is his ability Anticipation. Although when fighting him with my Greninja he had the ever so useful Dry skin (which didn't make fire attacks stronger btw). I don't know if this is a glitch or if Croagunk just happened to find one of the many now abundant ability capsules. Can someone confirm if this was intentional since I feel that doesn't really make sense.

4 answers to this question

Abilities are random even for event Pokemon. Although considering that belonged to someone before... maybe it shouldn't be. No idea if something like that can be set, though...

Probably can, but considering that when you get Croagunk, it isn't owned by Corey anymore (he got rid of the pokes after all)...

yeah, i think it should keep it random anyway.

Maybe Dry Skin wasn't working anymore and Croagunk adapted to have Anticipation...

or maybe i'm thinking too much

I mean I get it if just to keep the event tradition alive that abilities are random I was just seeing if it was normal or not. Also wasn't sure if this went under bugs or on the hunt since it was both in my mind. Also Vinny I liked your idea since dry skin in an ice cave doesn't help but I doubt that was it haha.