Aya destroys dreams...

Dexter

I would just like everyone to know that Aya single handedly destroyed all glimmers of hope I had tonight.

I would like to personally thank her FOR ONE SHOTTING A SHINY RHYDON WITH FLIPPEN HYDRO PUMP.

It was so pretty.

That is all.

im still looking for the "protector" to evolve my rhydon :), sorry for your lost :(

Well, you're not going to find it in episode 13 ^_^

I caught him before the damn b*tch could kill him

Hey, what's with the hostility? Aya is a cute lady that gives you a hand even if she doesn't want to

that damn b*tch saved you :I

It was actually hilarious for me when I battled Aya. I sent out my Gothitelle and magneton hoping to Psychic and charge beam everything, then her tentacruel used icy wind lowering their speed. THEN, because of the competitive ability, gothitelle's special attack when up two stages and I OHKO her entire team with psychic and psyshock.

Edited by Carzone11

This is why you use Repels whenever you team up with someone, and go catching things later.

Or murder your partner's Pokemon in as timely a manner as possible, because they won't be considerate of anything you might want to catch.

Well I don't use repels when I team up with someone... because I friggin abuse the fact that my Pokemon get healed after every battle to level up! (grinded my Swampert from ~50 to 68 that way)

In Reborn Shiny rates are so high... even if your Partner killed a shiny... you can come back later you WILL find another one!

(While Crustle grinding in Ep12 I fought 4-5 shiny Crustles within an hour or so...)

and for Aya - has anyone watched Gossip Gardevoirs TV interview with her? - That is friggin hilarious! ("What are you doing in my house?" "MOM? MOOOOOOOOOM?" "I'm calling the police!" xD)

Well I don't use repels when I team up with someone... because I friggin abuse the fact that my Pokemon get healed after every battle to level up! (grinded my Swampert from ~50 to 68 that way)

In Reborn Shiny rates are so high... even if your Partner killed a shiny... you can come back later you WILL find another one!

(While Crustle grinding in Ep12 I fought 4-5 shiny Crustles within an hour or so...)

and for Aya - has anyone watched Gossip Gardevoirs TV interview with her? - That is friggin hilarious! ("What are you doing in my house?" "MOM? MOOOOOOOOOM?" "I'm calling the police!" xD)

When does Aya's interview show up? I keep forgetting to check the TV... so I was only able to watch Hardy and Adrienn's interview.

When does Aya's interview show up? I keep forgetting to check the TV... so I was only able to watch Hardy and Adrienn's interview.

Aya's Interview Intermission was... uh... E11, I think? So anytime after Radomus and before Luna.

...Wait, Adrienn's? So that was who it was for E13... gotta find a TV pronto in one of my mono-types.

And that's why I offered an alternative to Repels, although it's not feasible with Aya considering how bulky that Dragalge is... Lose-lose situation either way, unless you happen to find another of the shiny you wanted later.