My team requires assistance!

The FiRE of AcE

So, powering through the brutality that is Reborn on 2 files has forced me to come up with a better team than I do in the official games. However, my team is rather bad and I need all you competitve/pro Pokemon players to help me out. Pretty pleaaaaaase???? I'll give you cookies!

Without further ado, my first file. Episode 13 post-Charlotte (<3 Aya)

Charizard LV66 (M)- Lizardon @ Charcoal

Modest nature

Ability - Solar Power

Moves - Inferno, Slash (change?) , Air Slash, Flamethrower

Gardevoir LV62 (M) - Zelda @ Miracle Seed (will be changed to Mind Plate or some shit)

Modest nature

Abilty - Telepathy (will be changed to Trace)

Moves - Shadow Ball, Psychic, Magical Leaf (will be replaced with Moonblast), Calm Mind

Gyarados LV69 (F) - B.A.M.F. @ Quick Claw (will be changed)

Naughty nature (will be changed to Adamant)

Abilty - Moxie

Moves - Surf (didn't have another Water pokemon at the time...), Aqua Tail, Dragon Dance, Ice Fang

Hitmonlee LV70 (M) - Bruce Lee @ Black Belt

Adamant nature

Ability - Limber

Moves - Close Combat, Blaze Kick, Reversal, High Jump Kick (honestly this guy's movepool is bad despite all dat power...)

Metagross LV59 (in training) - Metal Gear

Timid nature (will be changed to Jolly)

Ability - Light metal (ability capsules so damn expensive wtf)

Moves - Bullet Punch, Meteor Mash, Zen Headbutt, Hammer Arm

My 6th member is currently empty, but I'm deciding to with either Swampert, Glaceon, or Diggersby. Not sure though, it's where you guys come in!

And now my 2nd file! Episode 13 pre-Charlotte

Infernape LV 68 (M) - Son Goku @ Charcoal

Naughty nature (will be changed to Adamant or Jolly)

Ability - Blaze (maybe Iron fist is better?)

Moves - Close Combat, Mach Punch, Flare Blitz, Torment (may be changed to Thunder punch)

Diggersby LV69 (F) - #Diggersby

Adamant nature

Ability - Huge Power

Moves - Swords Dance, Earthquake, Bulldoze (change?), Bounce

Azumarill LV69 (M) - DragonSlayer @ Mystic Water

Hardy nature (will be changed to Adamant or Jolly)

Ability - Huge Power

Moves - Surf (originally Rain Dance, see Gyarados above), Aqua Tail, Play Rough, Bounce

Roserade LV62 (M) - FAAAAABULOUS! @ Rose Incense

Mild nature (will change to Modest)

Ability - Poison Point

Moves - Giga Drain, Petal Dance, Rain Dance (change?), Toxic Spikes

Ninetales LV65 (M) - Kurama

Brave nature (will be changed to Modest)

Ability - Drought

Moves - Extrasensory (change?), Fire Blast, Confuse Ray, Will-O-Wisp (change?)

I honestly don't know what to put for the 6th member once again...

Ready. Set. Critique!

EDIT 1: Charizard's Slash

Edited by The FiRE of AcE

Ok, I'll go slowly here and it may take a few updates.

Team 1

Charizard:

Yours has pretty little coverage, which unfortunately is rater hard to solve without TMs, but you could check his Hidden Power type in Agate to see if that could help. Also, Inferno's accuracy is pretty shaky and I think you'd be better off having Roost to heal when needed (I think it is already an obtainable TM, but gotta check this out.)

Gardevoir:

Looks good with the modifications you pointed out.

Gyarados:

Get someone to learn Surf as soon as possible and put something else on that place, maibe Bite or Thrash. Also, instead of Adamant I think it woud be a good idea to get a Jolly nature, as Moxie already boosts it's attack more than enough and speed is always lacking.

Hitmonlee:

Honestly, I not much experience with this guy. But maybe Wide Guard in place of either HJK or CC, since both are pretty similar. Also, maybe a strategy with Unburden, Endure and a Berry, plus the stab Reversal, could be interesting.

Metagross:

Seeing as you have Hammer Arm and priority in it (Bullet Punch), maybe Adamant would be better? Otherwise, looks great.

6th Poké:

From those you listed I'd say Swampert. It sinergizes nicely with Charizard and Gyarados, resisting rock and being imune to electric, and... well it's Swampert, what's better than that? XD

Ok, I'll go slowly here and it may take a few updates.

Team 1

Charizard:

Yours has pretty little coverage, which unfortunately is rater hard to solve without TMs, but you could check his Hidden Power type in Agate to see if that could help. Also, Inferno's accuracy is pretty shaky and I think you'd be better off having Roost to heal when needed (I think it is already an obtainable TM, but gotta check this out.)

Gardevoir:

Looks good with the modifications you pointed out.

Gyarados:

Get someone to learn Surf as soon as possible and put something else on that place, maibe Bite or Thrash. Also, instead of Adamant I think it woud be a good idea to get a Jolly nature, as Moxie already boosts it's attack more than enough and speed is always lacking.

Hitmonlee:

Honestly, I not much experience with this guy. But maybe Wide Guard in place of either HJK or CC, since both are pretty similar. Also, maybe a strategy with Unburden, Endure and a Berry, plus the stab Reversal, could be interesting.

Metagross:

Seeing as you have Hammer Arm and priority in it (Bullet Punch), maybe Adamant would be better? Otherwise, looks great.

6th Poké:

From those you listed I'd say Swampert. It sinergizes nicely with Charizard and Gyarados, resisting rock and being imune to electric, and... well it's Swampert, what's better than that? XD

Thanks for your suggestions so far. I'm kind of on the fence about Hitmonlee, what fighting type would be better if I do decide to replace him? As for Charizard, what other move would be good for him in place of Slash?

May I ask how you are going to "Change" to Thunderpunch? Unless you mean breed a new one?

Haha, yes that's what I meant. Prior to posting, I thought that I could relearn Thunder punch from move relearner. That's my fault lol

Thanks for your suggestions so far. I'm kind of on the fence about Hitmonlee, what fighting type would be better if I do decide to replace him? As for Charizard, what other move would be good for him in place of Slash?

For replacing Hitmonlee... really dunno, my fighting types are Lucario and Scrafty, and both Luke is not in the game anymore. Scrafty is greeeat! There's also Chestnaught, which is a great poké, but it has a different aproach than Hitmonlee (+Bulk, -Speed).

In place of Slash I'd probably use Roost in your Charizard.

Edited by Notus