The Reborn Symphony

Notus

It might be a bit hard to hear just you, though.
I'm auditioning for a northern Californian band soon, and will shoot the recording. It'd be of some lame overture, but hey, it's something. Otherwise, I can try recording one of the PMD themes I know.

http://blogdebenoit.wordpress.com/2013/04/27/fatezero-sora-wa-tataku-kaze-wa-utau-guitare-classique/

I found this a while ago. It's a French guy who's made some nice classic guitar arrangements for anime music, and also some of other genres (Bohemian Rapsody for example =O). The nice thing is that he posts the sheets / tabs in his blog!

This one is from Fate/Zero.

i've been playing drums all my life, and recently started learning guitar...maybe i'll upload a video here at some point, when i get good and also when i learn how to upload a video.

I've made quite a bit of music with software using sound clips in GarageBand to create harmony, some of which is fairly orchestral. I don't think i'll share any here though because i'm incorporating a lot of it into the game i'm making, and i would rather people hear it in that setting.

I swear to god, I will dedicate days of my life to perfecting this flute part. If anyone wants to work as a due for this, I would be immeasurably grateful.

Gotta love Ichigo's. Flute & 3-guitar part sheet music can be found here.
http://ichigos.com/res/getfile.php?id=2839&type=pdf&token=028563d6d622bd0985648f41bbcd926e

I swear to god, I will dedicate days of my life to perfecting this flute part. If anyone wants to work as a due for this, I would be immeasurably grateful.

Gotta love Ichigo's. Flute & 3-guitar part sheet music can be found here.

http://ichigos.com/res/getfile.php?id=2839&type=pdf&token=028563d6d622bd0985648f41bbcd926e

That sounds like fun!

• 4 months later...

I play the cello...

Notus, the head of this project, left a short while ago and there hadn't been much activity since then. Unless interest in this sparks again, it's unlikely that you'll find many active musicians looking to contribute to the project.

• 3 weeks later...

Notus, the head of this project, left a short while ago and there hadn't been much activity since then. Unless interest in this sparks again, it's unlikely that you'll find many active musicians looking to contribute to the project.

Well the cello, the piano and the accordion. This project is most likely dead anyways, but do you have the music sheets for Beryl's theme??